Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1052 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Playing with high intensity is great... until you lose your shape and get exposed, and then lose your confidence. You also can’t do it for 38 games a season unless you are a top, top side.

Always was far too premature to judge Bielsa on a championship campaign and a few top flight games. Acid test will be January into February, when you’re travelling away on dark cold nights against good sides.

Playing with high intensity is great... until you lose your shape and get exposed, and then lose your confidence. You also can’t do it for 38 games a season unless you are a top, top side.

Always was far too premature to judge Bielsa on a championship campaign and a few top flight games. Acid test will be January into February, when you’re travelling away on dark cold nights against good sides.
How dare you speak badly of the mighty leeds united

How dare you speak badly of the mighty leeds united

I was just looking at the stats and they will have conceded 33 in 15 games, way more than Sheff utd and West Brom.

We all know when you have a concede ratio of more than 2x per game you’ll be down there.

But wonderful to watch, top manager everyone’s favourite club. Glad their back 🤢

Tyler actually just said we should give credit to Manchester United aswell. I could have sworn it was they who won and scored six.

Tyler actually just said we should give credit to Manchester United aswell. I could have sworn it was they who won and scored six.
I actually have sky sports and bt sport but I prefer to watch on dazn normally they are a little more open minded when it comes to the commentary but sadly not today

The over-hyping of that game is unbelievable. Leeds were total dog shit and United were poor to have only scored 6 against that defence. Man bun Alioski gave what is probably one of the worst performances I've ever seen from a defender.

In future I'm going to watch games like that on a foreign tv channel to avoid the absolute crap that our tv commentators spout on a regular basis.