Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 924 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Technically, wasn’t the offside first, therefore the game wasn’t live when the incident happened. Not seen it, but will take everyone’s word about it, but surely the Luke Shaw ”tackle” should have caused more outrage than it has - a dirty cheap shot. I know rugby is different, but a deliberate trip is a straight red due to the potential for serious injury.
I thought a referee can send of a player whether the game is live or not, eg the sending off after the England game had finished the other night.

LiVARpool want the VAR looking at because things haven't gone their way this season.
EVARton have taken over the mantle

Technically, wasn’t the offside first, therefore the game wasn’t live when the incident happened. Not seen it, but will take everyone’s word about it, but surely the Luke Shaw ”tackle” should have caused more outrage than it has - a dirty cheap shot. I know rugby is different, but a deliberate trip is a straight red due to the potential for serious injury.

The resident ref on BT said that even if the player was offside Pickford can still be penalised for the tackle.

3-1 Man Utd, two late late goals, didn't look worthy of it to be honest, I cashed in on my bet evening out 75th minute, I'd be £200 up now :slap:

Last edited:
Man Utd pretty average again overall but Newcastle got what they deserved unlike last season when they were useless most of the time but somehow got results....wouldn’t be at all surprised to see them struggling to survive come next May.