Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 925 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Surely they have to be one of the three this season with Albion and Fulham

Nah, I think Newcastle are good enough to stay up but I'd stick them in the realm of West Ham. Just enough about them to get results but will have stretches of being shocking. Score first and you should win, score twice and you should be shot if you lose to them.

Burnley do look a shambles. Thin squad and again if you score first you should go on to win.

How the hell can VAR not have looked at that and sent him off.
This just shows how utterly crap VAR is - who is adjudicating? More crap referees! The 'lines' that are drawn are completely flawed - get back to level is on-side. Make the on-pitch 'referee' go and look at the monitors. As for that twat Pickford - straight red, doesn't make any difference if there was a bullshit offside. He didn't know it at the time. The stupid law now says offsides shouldn't be given until the attacking movement has completed. Players etc can be booked or sent off in the tunnel after the final whistle.
Disgusting inept bullshit refereeing and useless rules implemented by ... guess the rest. This is not what football is all about.

DCL equalizer against Pool - wow says everyone - Mason Mount like, the bootnose must have been salivating. Thing is though - how come Golden Boy was being marked by Robertson and not Matip or Gomez? Nothing to do with 'Steptoe the 2nd Pickford' still being on the pitch inspite of his assault on Van Dijk

How refreshing to hear Potato Head's post match interview - "we wor innit for 85 minutes" and "we will go again ".
Perhaps the players "need to pull wor socks up'. He forgot to add that they started to defend their lead as soon as they scored. Hoping to hang on for 80 minutes - what a plonker.
I still shudder to think that we had that negative minded tosser as our manager.

How refreshing to hear Potato Head's post match interview - "we wor innit for 85 minutes" and "we will go again ".
Perhaps the players "need to pull wor socks up'. He forgot to add that they started to defend their lead as soon as they scored. Hoping to hang on for 80 minutes - what a plonker.
I still shudder to think that we had that negative minded tosser as our manager.

I'm grateful for what Bruce did both on and off the pitch at Villa but so pleased we moved on.

Nice little line in the paper report on Wednesday’s win against our illustrious neighbours.
”Villa-loving midfielder Barry Bannon put away a penalty for only his third goal in a year.”

This just shows how utterly crap VAR is - who is adjudicating? More crap referees! The 'lines' that are drawn are completely flawed - get back to level is on-side. Make the on-pitch 'referee' go and look at the monitors. As for that twat Pickford - straight red, doesn't make any difference if there was a bullshit offside. He didn't know it at the time. The stupid law now says offsides shouldn't be given until the attacking movement has completed. Players etc can be booked or sent off in the tunnel after the final whistle.
Disgusting inept bullshit refereeing and useless rules implemented by ... guess the rest. This is not what football is all about.
Great post, agree with every word of that rant.

Liverpool have asked the Premier League to review two key VAR decisions in Saturday's Merseyside derby draw.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54585375

Fans of every other PL club.

200w.gif
giphy.gif

Personally wouldn't call Bruce a tosser myself I think he's an alright kind of guy but totally agree about his negativity awful.

He was also going through some horrible personal times which affects people in different ways. He 100% steadied the ship when Di Matteo had us aiming for consecutive relegation and got us to the play-off final. He then lost even the defence before being shown the door but a manager has never been sacked for doing great (apart from Ranieri - twice).