Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 926 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

His commitment to splitting the fanbase maybe? Tactics he deployed in previous roles.

Commitment to splitting the fan base. :lol:. That's a new one.

No. He was awful in the end which ultimately reflected on his coaching or management ability . That doesn't make him a tosser in my opinion.

Thing is if that was one why didn't Brighton get one a couple of minutes earlier which was more blatant than Palace's.
Got this game on whilst cooking Sunday lunch, its like a bloody training match.
How pissed off would you be if you had paid to watch this dross.

Got this game on whilst cooking Sunday lunch, its like a bloody training match.
How pissed off would you be if you had paid to watch this dross.
Surely only Palace or Brighton fans would pay for this Iv'e just woke up to see it's the second half :LOL:As for the game Brighton play some lovely stuff but just like last season they struggle to score Palace just rely on the counter but they do have the players that can take their chances but they are pretty crap otherwise I think it will be disappointing if we don't finish above both these two.

Just noticed Kevin Friend is reffing again is he a resident fucking ref for Palace or sommert no wonder they got the pen.
Sorry Attwell is ref but Friend must be doing the VAR even worse lol.

Last edited:
Crystal Palace.....thank God I dont have to watch that every week...one attempt at home in 85mins and that was a dodgy pen....and timewasting from the 70th minute...great entertainment from the alleged best league in the world...bring on the Villa!