Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 778 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Josh Onomah scored a cracker yesterday in the play offs. Another player we should have held on to? I didn't think it at the time, but he's been an ever present for Fulham this season

Not for me, think he’s a championship player all day long - but he did play well.

The Bournemouth thing is typical of what I would expect from North or East London clubs, putting claims in on silly pretences purely to be able to argue for some financial compensation. But Bournemouth does have a feel of a town full of ex Cockneys so I guess it’s not a huge surprise.

Not for me, think he’s a championship player all day long - but he did play well.
Yeah, think we overstate the ability of former loanees.

You can make an argument for Tammy based on this year's performance, but Onomah? Tuanzebe? Can't see us challenging for years as these guys aren't ready (and might never be)

You can make an argument for Tammy based on this year's performance, but Onomah? Tuanzebe? Can't see us challenging for years as these guys aren't ready (and might never be)

On the same pitch was Leo Bacuna, Joe Bennett and Josh Onomah... that says it all about the standard of the teams.

Onamah looked better than he did for us as the ball was on the floor more, with players around him comfortable to pass it and move. But it was slower than the prem where your options are more limited. Anyway he’s in the past

To be fair, I thought Tuanzebe showed enough last season to suggest he would have been comfortable at this level, certainly as competent as Konsa has proved to be. He is never going to get a serious look in at Manure imho, and will pitch up at somewhere like Palace, West Ham or Newcastle in the not too distant future.

To be fair, I thought Tuanzebe showed enough last season to suggest he would have been comfortable at this level, certainly as competent as Konsa has proved to be. He is never going to get a serious look in at Manure imho, and will pitch up at somewhere like Palace, West Ham or Newcastle in the not too distant future.
Or Villa possibly? Can't see Engels sticking around.

Zebe is definitely worth a punt. Onomah always had talent but has never proven it. He'll have a good career, much like a certain Mr Bannan has.

Benrahma has been shite in this, I suppose an off game given his performances but he needs to deliver on the big occasions to justify a big move IMO. Watching him tonight and I'm not looking at a player we 'must' sign.
Watched him against Stoke and thought he was crap tbh.

If we've got the sort of budget at our disposal that we're supposed to have then the likes of Tuanzebe won't be near the top of the list.

Tuanzebe would be a good signing, even if he isn’t top of the list, he’s a versatile player who can read the game well.

He’s wasted at Man U, I just hope he can step up to the premier league from what we know he can do in the championship.

We don’t have the time to order our signings, whether it’s the big signings we want to the good additions to the prospects, we need to get them in as and when they come up.

If we've got the sort of budget at our disposal that we're supposed to have then the likes of Tuanzebe won't be near the top of the list.

I agree I think Konsa is far ahead of him the lad has Played 130 league games to Axels season and bit with us. He's played 1 game for England u21s to Konsa's 7 despite being at a glamour club. Hause hs 10 caps by the way.
I like Axel but how much is him being at Man Utd forming our view of him, he's nowhere near their team and probably never will be. We need players for now not the future at the moment

I agree I think Konsa is far ahead of him the lad has Played 130 league games to Axels season and bit with us. He's played 1 game for England u21s to Konsa's 7 despite being at a glamour club. Hause hs 10 caps by the way.
I like Axel but how much is him being at Man Utd forming our view of him, he's nowhere near their team and probably never will be. We need players for now not the future at the moment

Tuanzebe has a chant though, Konsa doesn’t (well I have heard a not so PC chant about Konsa being sung by a few kids)