Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 780 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Bournemouth accept £41m offer from Man City for Nathan Ake according to sky sports news... Jeez big money for him, should have no problems in the second tier with all that money.
I read this move has been agreed a while back in fairness, hadn't see the fee before though.

Surely that's them done next season then? I can't imagine they could get away with playing the way they did again next season. Worst team in the prem this year in my eyes
They always seem to pull something out the bag just hope for their sakes it's not another Joel Linton :LOL:

I know Newcastle hate us but after what we went through with Xia it's the fans I feel sorry for. No club deserves an owners who treat the fans with the contempt Ashley has done at times.

Nevertheless, Ashley is a saint compared to the sheikh. Think Newcastle has escaped a really nasty one here. There seems to be an American dead keen to buy.

It's piss funny the league were just going to wave them through despite the murdering and dismembering of journalists, the mass executions, the stoning of rape victims for adultery, the hanging of gays, the funding of every Islamist terrorist organisation they could, the war crimes in Yemen, but were like "Woah woah woah! Television football piracy?! You monsters!!".