Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 388 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

A grown "man" thinking that is funny.

There are some strange people in this world.
To all my Vital Villa colleagues, I would like to apologise for making an inappropriate comment in a post in response to the the flag incident. The Alert Team rightly deleted it and I thank them for doing so. I was so incensed by the video that caused me to post something out of character for me. I promise not to be dragged down to the same level as the idiot in the video again.
Apologies again
C&BB

Looks like Coventry will be playing their home games at the sty next season .
They can now change the name to 3 trophies stadium because Cov won the FA cup in 87 you know which along with hating Villa is their one and only claim to fame

They won the cup in 87? They never mention it over in Chaventry

New Street will be fun on home match days with a few thousand inbreds on the next London midland back to Tile hill or whatever shit hole they’re from, crossing over our lot.

To all my Vital Villa colleagues, I would like to apologise for making an inappropriate comment in a post in response to the the flag incident. The Alert Team rightly deleted it and I thank them for doing so. I was so incensed by the video that caused me to post something out of character for me. I promise not to be dragged down to the same level as the idiot in the video again.
Apologies again
C&BB
Post it again mate, I missed it.

Be
Post it again mate, I missed it.
Behave!!! You'll get me in more trouble with the moderators.
I was just so angry ? about what that old bloke did with our beloved club crest and in front kids - what chance do they have with role models like him. They could possibly grow up to become like that bitter idiot that clumped Jack