Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 389 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Just reading Justin Edinburgh - Leyton orient manager - has died aged 49.

Sad news, remember him as a player for spurs back in the day, that’s no age and no doubt he leaves lots of family.

Also sad for Orient getting promoted having been through the mill in recent years. A London mate of mine is an Orient fan so I keep an eye on them, hopefully they keep momentum.

Just reading Justin Edinburgh - Leyton orient manager - has died aged 49.

Sad news, remember him as a player for spurs back in the day, that’s no age and no doubt he leaves lots of family.

Also sad for Orient getting promoted having been through the mill in recent years. A London mate of mine is an Orient fan so I keep an eye on them, hopefully they keep momentum.

He heard he had taken into hospital about a week ago. Very young and very sad.

Knew they were saying serious, I remember from playing days, but wasn't expecting that.
It always comes as a bigger surprise when someone from a sporting background or someone like Justin who is still involved with a club and works amongst fitness coaches and sports doctors dies so suddenly like this.

It always comes as a bigger surprise when someone from a sporting background or someone like Justin who is still involved with a club and works amongst fitness coaches and sports doctors dies so suddenly like this.
Jesus , I turned 50 last year , really rocks you back and puts everything into perspective, got to enjoy this life because non of us know what is around the corner.

Turkey stuffed the French tonight in Konya, 2-0, but they wanted it more and were all over them. The World Champion prima-donnas were just not at the races.

Jesus , I turned 50 last year , really rocks you back and puts everything into perspective, got to enjoy this life because non of us know what is around the corner.

Same here, Easy to take your health for granted

The Express is suggesting Crystal Palace, Bournemouth, Norwich and Sheffield United are all sniffing around Neal Maupay.

One way or another, it appears he may be playing PL footie next season and his fee could be rising.

Turning to another striker, I noticed James Wilson has left United. He had looked a decent prospect a few years back. At 23 he is now without a club.

Old Villa striker Libor Kozak has just moved to Sparta Praha. Whilst past Steve Bruce favourite, Abel Hernandez, is now without a club.

Always felt a bit sorry for Kozak. Poor bloke looked like he was just about getting to grips with the premier league, Benteke was injured so he'd have been the main striker and he'd just become the 1st choice for his country. Then Cieran Clark gets a bit over enthusiastic in training and its pretty much all over. Since he left us he's been at a couple of 2nd tier Italian sides before heading home to the Czech republic in January. Apparently he's hit some form scoring 7 in 10 games for Liberec which has earned him his move to Sparta so maybe he's on for a late career resurgence.