Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 387 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

He stated that his family were half villa and half blues and that they were all tea total.

The best article I found from a few years back was Gary talking about how he dreamed of playing for England with Craig, well we all have dreams don’t we ?

Who's the man!! Who's the sad bell end more like - its the sort of thing you'd expect from a 15 year old kid

If you notice when he sneaks back to his own caravan he's standing next to a child's seat so he's probably a grandfather.

What an example to set and trouble will be coming his way soon from some Villa nutters who recognize him..........What a complete tool.:shake:

I would not worry too much, the way he huffed and puffed doing his trousers up I would imagine he will not be with us that much longer the oaf

In the future, If I see another video of these tramps pulling another stunt like this (and you know they will) I will just ignore it and not give them the attention they crave for.

Instead, I will just sit back and enjoy seeing how an inadequate person - in front of thousands of people on Twitter, etc making a complete arse of themselves about all things Aston Villa Football Club.;)

The best article I found from a few years back was Gary talking about how he dreamed of playing for England with Craig, well we all have dreams don’t we ?
So Gary Gardener reveals his true football allegiances - he is a Gunner!!

Gunner play for Blues
Gunner play for England
Gunner get promoted to PL
Gunner beat the Villa

Looks like Coventry will be playing their home games at the sty next season .
They can now change the name to 3 trophies stadium because Cov won the FA cup in 87 you know which along with hating Villa is their one and only claim to fame

The top of the PL is getting interesting. Citeh are top dogs and we can expect them to continue as such for as long as the Arabs are happy to bankroll them.

Liverpool seem like a club on the up. If they can improve their squad further and keep Klopp, they have a great chance of finally winning the league after so many years.

Spurs are in for a tricky summer. They really need to cement their position in the top 4 with some quality signings but their owner doesn't seem keen on investing. If they don't invest, I expect it will all fall apart very quickly for them.

Chelsea have lost their best player and their owner doesn't seem that keen anymore. They are another club who need to overhaul their squad but they won't be able to do it with a transfer embargo in place. A tricky summer at the Bridge.

Arsenal have been in slow decline for quite some time. Their owners have gotten rich(er) off Wenger's frugality but their cash cow is in danger of turning into a dog. I'd expect the slow decline to continue unless they rip up the old business model and get back in the game.

Man Utd are in real trouble. Their 'star' signings have all been duds and they are paying Sanchez £500k a week to do next to nothing. Pogba, Sanchez and the like are all likely to be cleared out this summer. Who replaces them is the key. Without CL football or a top class manager, they are much less attractive than they used to be. OGS is going to have to pull off something of a miracle to still be in the job by Christmas.

There is a bit of a gap there between 2nd and the others that could be exploited by an ambitious team if things don't go well for the other four.

I don't expect us to be the ones to do it this season. Are there any mid table sides who could exploit a potential gap?