Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3152 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Chelsea must be in breach , even with their 8 year contract scam.

The problem for them is that they are going to have to sell some of these lads of the stupidly long contracts and sell them for a lot less than you paid for them.

So ok you pay Shaktar 10m a year for 8 years for Mudryk but if you then sell him for 30m after a couple of years because he's not lived up to expectations then they still have to pay Shaktar.

The problem for them is that they are going to have to sell some of these lads of the stupidly long contracts and sell them for a lot less than you paid for them.

So ok you pay Shaktar 10m a year for 8 years for Mudryk but if you then sell him for 30m after a couple of years because he's not lived up to expectations then they still have to pay Shaktar.
Didn’t they pay £30m of the fee to Ukraine?

Its an "impossible" decision, get it over with now or limp for a season and risk losing 10s of millions on the sale.

Unai truly could not have joined us at a better time. This is it, this is the window you could have only dreamed of 5 or 6 years ago.
I think we have to be prepared to pay big bucks to Emery to keep him at Villa Park, because there are three very high profile jobs are coming up in the UK this season , and some in Europe.

Didn’t they pay £30m of the fee to Ukraine?

I've no idea. Just using him as an example of how these contracts apparently work.

If course they were banned immediately after Chelsea signed 5663 players on them but no action against Chelsea for having implemented them.

I think we have to be prepared to pay big bucks to Emery to keep him at Villa Park, because there are three very high profile jobs are coming up in the UK this season , and some in Europe.
Think he's on £6m a year as it is - basically double what Dean Smith was on if what's reported is correct.

Its the FFP impact thats juicy, Todd can eat a decade of losses but FFP works against them. They've made themselves a midtable side. The only way they can help themselves is to sell players they don't want to sell i.e. the performers.

Plenty of teams would buy Gallagher and Palmer, they wont get what they want for Gallagher because realistically only someone like West Ham would want him. Palmer could come to a team like us but we're not paying 50m for him.

Its so juicy. They have to figure it out with what they have. Saudi is the only thing that could help them but how many of these young lads want to blow up their career any further?