Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3150 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Have to watch United closely this summer. The longer Rashford and Bruno remain in their squad the better. They have a lot of bad dressing-room leadership to undo. Unfortunately it is probably ETHs last season.

Unfortunately due to the money they generate from merchandise and sponsorship they can pretty much spend freely every summer. They will get it right at some point. Even if it takes years.

Unfortunately due to the money they generate from merchandise and sponsorship they can pretty much spend freely every summer. They will get it right at some point. Even if it takes years.
They were saying on the radio yesterday , that they are right at the limit of their FFP , so they may have to sell one or two players in the summer.

You can never rule them out thats for sure but until they sort out their dressing room I think this continues. It could happen quickly or they could be at this for another 3 or 4 years. Thw Welfare Queen Ratcliff coming in and setting expectations of a 3 year plan gives me some comfort.

They'll probably get lucky because PSG are likely to come in for Rashford once Mbappe goes. I can easily see someone making the mistake of signing Bruno based on his stats and not his mentality.

I think any manager worth his salt has to come in and raze the place. Their dressing room and squad is a combination of bad eggs like at Arsenal and lack of quality like Liverpool. I don't think its about the fans now, its about whether the board will sit thru back to back season of no CL Football.

If both ourselves and Spurs make CL football. I do see it being more difficult for United in the short term. They have an aging squad with some highly talented players and some with clear limitations. Their two most dangerous players are a weight around their necks because they aren't stronger without them but they do massively limit how they can play.

They were saying on the radio yesterday , that they are right at the limit of their FFP , so they may have to sell one or two players in the summer.

I suspect Salah will go to Saudi in the summer.

He is the world's highest profile Arab player. They will pay him outrageous money just to get him there.

Losing Klopp and Salah in one go is really going to hurt them.

Losing Klopp and Salah in one go is really going to hurt them.
Its an "impossible" decision, get it over with now or limp for a season and risk losing 10s of millions on the sale.

Unai truly could not have joined us at a better time. This is it, this is the window you could have only dreamed of 5 or 6 years ago.

Its an "impossible" decision, get it over with now or limp for a season and risk losing 10s of millions on the sale.

Unai truly could not have joined us at a better time. This is it, this is the window you could have only dreamed of 5 or 6 years ago.

Utd are still a couple of years away from challenging for the league even in the best case scenario.

Liverpool will fall apart next season.

Chelsea are still stuck in the wilderness.

Spurs are Spurs.

Citeh will implode if they get done for the 115 charges. I figure Pep must be getting bored there now anyway.

Arsenal are the ones to watch. The blew the league last season. They figure they have it in the bag this season but I make them 3rd favourites. Do they have the emotional strength to fail twice and go again next season? Is Arteta going to slink off to Barcelona?

Utd are still a couple of years away from challenging for the league even in the best case scenario.

Liverpool will fall apart next season.

Chelsea are still stuck in the wilderness.

Spurs are Spurs.

Citeh will implode if they get done for the 115 charges. I figure Pep must be getting bored there now anyway.

Arsenal are the ones to watch. The blew the league last season. They figure they have it in the bag this season but I make them 3rd favourites. Do they have the emotional strength to fail twice and go again next season? Is Arteta going to slink off to Barcelona?
The only way Chelsea are getting saved is through favours, backhanders and corruption.

The only way ManCity avoid penalties would be the same.

Liverpool will be fine without Salah and Klopp. Unfortunately.

Arsenal look good but as you say.... They will bottle it.

Spurs are showing signs of a Jose explosion.

Just unfortunate we have these bullshit injuries. Else we could have truly capitalised. Still possible though.

The only way Chelsea are getting saved is through favours, backhanders and corruption.

The only way ManCity avoid penalties would be the same.

Liverpool will be fine without Salah and Klopp. Unfortunately.

Arsenal look good but as you say.... They will bottle it.

Spurs are showing signs of a Jose explosion.

Just unfortunate we have these bullshit injuries. Else we could have truly capitalised. Still possible though.

I think 4th is the likely outcome of this season. Hopefully, Pau shakes his problem off and Konsa is back soon.

Next season will be very interesting. I think the PL is going to get a bit of a shakeup and we might be able to take advantage of that.

Has anyone mentioned that Liverpool have injuries? I wonder what that's like?

The only upside to this insufferable Klopp love-in is that it will soon be over. I hope and pray they make a terrible appointment.

I saw an interview with a very rational Chelsea fan yesterday. They cannot get past the fact that Poch was a Spurs man and has no plan B. I can totally understand that. He has had a wealth of riches. Interesting to think if Arsenal had signed Mudryk - Gabby mark 2!