Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3153 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

its a joke clubs are dealing with second cases and Man Chea£y who have been in the dock for 2 years now are carrying on without a care in the world
100% - they're so slow and I don't think they have the balls or the stomach to dock them mid-season either.

Its incompetent from top to bottom, imagine making these rules and then not putting in a legal statement about obstruction. And if it is there why are they not using it.

100% - they're so slow and I don't think they have the balls or the stomach to dock them mid-season either.

Its incompetent from top to bottom, imagine making these rules and then not putting in a legal statement about obstruction. And if it is there why are they not using it.

The difference is Everton pled guilty. City haven't and will delay and obstruct for years if they have to.

Imagine the scenario- Citeh win the league, get a points deduction this season handing the title to Bingo in his last hurrah

The difference is Everton pled guilty. City haven't and will delay and obstruct for years if they have to.
This is what I am saying tho, when these rules were imagined they just assumed everyone would comply. Now they are in a situation where clubs are incentivized to cheat and lie because there is no repercussions. In fact you'll be hit even harder for being honest and trying to do the right thing.

Embarrassing Bowen, Bruno like that play acting. Good refereeing. They make it so difficult cheating like that

The problem for them is that they are going to have to sell some of these lads of the stupidly long contracts and sell them for a lot less than you paid for them.

So ok you pay Shaktar 10m a year for 8 years for Mudryk but if you then sell him for 30m after a couple of years because he's not lived up to expectations then they still have to pay Shaktar.

There will be a huge fire sale in a few years. We can buy Chucky back for £2m, and throw him into the reserves as a lesson to all aspiring Rushian Hepburn Murphy types who think they are bigger than the club.

That’s bullshit and does my head in. The push in the Spam box that Brentford think is a pen is supposedly ‘one of those that is given if it was outside the box’ according to the pundits.

If it’s a foul , it’s a fouls ffs. Shouldn’t matter!.

It’s like the Ollie one at Fulham.

Be a good result for Spam to win this and keep Moyes longer bearing in mind we go there soon.

They are nothing special at all. But with a new manager it could change it slightly.

They still have a second case pending and now a 6 pt precedent has been set so I wouldn't be surprised to see Everton have a 12 pt deduct and Forest have a 6 pt. deduct before the end of the season.

Nah it's a 6pt deduction so it doesn't really make any difference - Everton probably won't get relegated - they weren't in the running for euro places with or without the deduction.

It's a calculated gesture.

That's the problem with Man city - a small points deduction could cost them the PL title - which is why it probably won't happen. You would get lawyers deciding who wins the PL.