Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3083 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

For me he's 99% nailed on for the Germany job. Currently it's Julian Naglesman but his contract runs out after the Euros so Klopp could just walk in.

Yes, must admit, was a bit surprised at the lack of reaction to my post, re having a German leading England out at Wembley. He would get us playing nicely though, after the boredom of Southgate. But yes, hadn't realised the German contract situation, as you say, he will now be in a position to walk straight in, as opposed to the German FA having to wrangle/pay for him.

Yes, must admit, was a bit surprised at the lack of reaction to my post, re having a German leading England out at Wembley. He would get us playing nicely though, after the boredom of Southgate. But yes, hadn't realised the German contract situation, as you say, he will now be in a position to walk straight in, as opposed to the German FA having to wrangle/pay for him.

I think we're past the days when a foreign manager bring in charge of England would cause a huge stir, even a German. I remember the absolute hissy fit the tabloids had when Sven was appointed.

I often watch football in bed with 3pm kick offs being 11pm here. I'd much rather be at Villa Park on the hard plastic seats. Who the hell wants to watch football in bed in the stadium?
I wouldnt be against a heated leather recliner with table service like I'm watching Oppenheimer at Cinemax 🍤🥪

I often watch football in bed with 3pm kick offs being 11pm here. I'd much rather be at Villa Park on the hard plastic seats. Who the hell wants to watch football in bed in the stadium?
Yes, me too, whatever the time of day or night. It's the only place I can get any peace and quiet.