Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3081 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Let’s not repeat libellous comments. Or at the very least, remember to be confident in your accusations and have proof, as the court action would be against you the user, not us, the forum/publisher

Wouldn’t surprise me to see Klopp as the next England manager. Obviously the German job is the obvious one but a hell of a lot of pressure managing your own country

Wouldn’t surprise me to see Klopp as the next England manager. Obviously the German job is the obvious one but a hell of a lot of pressure managing your own country

For me he's 99% nailed on for the Germany job. Currently it's Julian Naglesman but his contract runs out after the Euros so Klopp could just walk in.

I saw this and commented earlier but would not repeat it for obvious reasons. a vicious wind up that's Not banter.love him or hate him, you cannot argue with his success, 6 trophies in 9 years!!

I saw this and commented earlier but would not repeat it for obvious reasons. a vicious wind up that's Not banter.love him or hate him, you cannot argue with his success, 6 trophies in 9 years!!
Just a pity he’s such an obnoxious prick most of the time.