Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3082 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Jurgen Klopp is a truly great manager, as is Pep Guardiola, two of the best ever ever. The Premier League will be a poorer place without Klopp. They both have a presence, an aura. I absolutely applaud both of them to the ends of the earth.

Newcastle looked good. Be a big test tuesday night. We really need to settle the score after frirst game. I hope the fans make it veey hostile for them.

Think wilsons back for them

BBC were watching a different game to you then because in their report they say Newcastle ‘laboured to victory’ and were ‘weary and unconvincing’.

Jurgen Klopp is a truly great manager, as is Pep Guardiola, two of the best ever ever. The Premier League will be a poorer place without Klopp. They both have a presence, an aura. I absolutely applaud both of them to the ends of the earth.

With all the money spent - only 1 league title - they were close to man City in terms of spending for a couple of years.

Lots of cup victories helped by some dubious referee decisions. Don't underestimate that.

Watching wolves V wba - I'm amazed Albion are where they are in the championship......they look woeful!

They'll be installing these at the emptyhad soon too.

I often watch football in bed with 3pm kick offs being 11pm here. I'd much rather be at Villa Park on the hard plastic seats. Who the hell wants to watch football in bed in the stadium?