Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1514 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Said from day 1, they signed Ronaldo purely to stop him going to Ci£y, almost like they were looking through the curtains and panicked. He will cost that club not just money but precious time.

A bit like when they signed Sanchez from Arsenal, but Ronaldo will sell more shirts.

His performances for England were more of an accurate reflection of where he currently stands as a player IMO and that's not one worth close to £100m.

I dont think he was worth £80m or whatever they paid, but he was outstanding in Germany. There is definitely a good player in there, just dont think Ole is using him in the right way.

I dont think he was worth £80m or whatever they paid, but he was outstanding in Germany. There is definitely a good player in there, just dont think Ole is using him in the right way.
His performances dropped significantly last season relative to his previous two. Dortmund could be laughing their way to bank on this one.

Yes a good player but they got a lot of money for him.

His performances dropped significantly last season relative to his previous two. Dortmund could be laughing their way to bank on this one.

Yes a good player but they got a lot of money for him.

His goals/assists were down a bit, but he missed quite a few games through injury 2nd half of the season. Still only 21 as well.
Mind you there have been several good youngsters move to Manure over the years and flopped under the pressure, maybe he will be the latest

What a c-bomb. Explains why he was the way he was, because he had his eyes on a book deal.
Took him a bloody long time to write it if that's the case...:grinning: I hope there's a chapter in there about the Chelsea-Spuds game from the season Leicester won the league. That one was a bloodbath and he was reffing. Was one of my favourite non-Villa matches of all time to watch Spuds blow the title to little old Leicester and lose their minds while doing so.....

His goals/assists were down a bit, but he missed quite a few games through injury 2nd half of the season. Still only 21 as well.
Mind you there have been several good youngsters move to Manure over the years and flopped under the pressure, maybe he will be the latest

Being managed by OGS probably isnt going to help him either. None of Fergie's spawn are coaches, Fergie improved players through standards and the ethos he built at the club. That is long gone now thanks to Moyes, Van Gaal and Mourinho. There is simply no way OGS can do what Fergie did. I believe a lot of that takes time, it takes success and OGS has none of that.

OGS isn't on the training ground like our Deano, he hasnt brought in coaches to challenge him. He just as Michael Carrick and a bunch of other "United til I die" stooges.

Being managed by OGS probably isnt going to help him either. None of Fergie's spawn are coaches, Fergie improved players through standards and the ethos he built at the club. That is long gone now thanks to Moyes, Van Gaal and Mourinho. There is simply no way OGS can do what Fergie did. I believe a lot of that takes time, it takes success and OGS has none of that.

OGS isn't on the training ground like our Deano, he hasnt brought in coaches to challenge him. He just as Michael Carrick and a bunch of other "United til I die" stooges.

Yes, I fully expect a decent manager will get far more out of him. Hopefully this wont happen too soon though as I'm enjoying seeing Ole fucking it up

Andre Green scoring for Slovan Bratislava tonight, 5th goal since joining them a couple of months ago. Really hope he can stay injury free.
These European leagues are full of the top talent aren't they, I just never get the hype of wanting to play against them

Commentator (naming players on each bench): "Everton have bla bla bla..... oh and Fabian Delph, who's often forgotten" :rofl::rofl:

Being a modern player he would probably go and get his Man City medal out of the drawer and call himself a "winner", but the reality is he ruined his career when he left us. A good lesson that there is more to a football career than "winning things".