Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1515 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

These European leagues are full of the top talent aren't they, I just never get the hype of wanting to play against them

Perhaps its because you've seen us win the top prize but I just don't get that attitude. If we're playing in any European competition it means we're amongst the best in our league. I don't care which one it is, a club of our stature should be competing in Europe and trying to win these trophies. I don't want us to be Burnley or one of the other nothing clubs who just want to survive.

That Brighton strip is a bit strange. From the back it looks like they are wearing a netball tabard. I keep expecting to see GA or GD instead of No 10 or No 5 :ROFLMAO:

If anyone is feeling down then may I suggest that nothing can be worse than being a sty dweller.

Comments from them include -

Administration & closure of the club.
That's the future I see if we go down.

Most of them seem to want Chris Hughton to replace Bowyer. That's how desperate they've got.

Is it just me or has their collapse coincided with Deeney joining the club? Could be that it was always going to happen but him coming in acting all billy big bollocks could have upset a few. Especially as Jukewizk and Hogan actually seem to work alright together.

I bumped into a bluenose lad I know from work this morning and be told me that forest haven't won in ages, just sacked the manager and have an ex villa striker that is in poor form so he'd stuck a tenner on forest to win and Grabban to score anytime so at least he's in the money this evening.