Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1512 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Couldn’t help myself and be curious about the PSG v Citeh game. First champions league game I have seen since it departed Sky .

Watched the second half and wow how stifled is Grealish. What a talent he is to be standing there waiting for the ball and when he does get it just passes it back or across- nothing balls. No zip, no galloping at defenders , just boring tiki taka. That was a pale shadow of what we have seen him produce.

Just been hooked in the biggest game of his club career and as I speak Messi pings in a worldie.

Couldn’t help myself and be curious about the PSG v Citeh game. First champions league game I have seen since it departed Sky .

Watched the second half and wow how stifled is Grealish. What a talent he is to be standing there waiting for the ball and when he does get it just passes it back or across- nothing balls. No zip, no galloping at defenders , just boring tiki taka. That was a pale shadow of what we have seen him produce.

Just been hooked in the biggest game of his club career and as I speak Messi pings in a worldie.
Time to let it go. He's gone . Who cares.

I thought exactly the same.

Time to let it go. He's gone . Who cares.

Don‘t get it. Why do you feel the need to comment on this.
Not a question of letting anything go, not a question of caring. It seems that those who feel the need to comment on people who comment on Grealish have the bigger problem and are the salty ones.

If I want to discuss how the best player I have seen in a villa shirt is performing elsewhere i will. It interests me. If you don’t want to then be quiet and don’t comment on people who are.

Just listening to 5 live and Clinton Morrison says co pundit Ashley Young has his Man United shirt draped around his shoulders.
Glad he didn't get a start on Saturday, they might have got their penalty earlier.

I guess the fact that Villarreal have just played Yanited off the park first half and should be at least 3 up has nothing to do with how useless Yanited have been and how ineffective OGS is….but the refs fault, lino’s fault, crowd‘s fault, Unai Emery’s fault… Everybody and everything’s fault other than the prat, OGS‘s fault!