Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1323 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Its very disappointing we won't finish above them or Arsenal yet I'd still have bit your arm off for a 12th or better finish.

With that said it is the definition of short-term thinking. Lets see where we are and they are in 3-5 years.

They came up with momentum. had basically a settled squad...be interesting to see if they do a Wolves or a Sheff U next year - especially now everyone knows what to expect from them.

Werner doing a Pogba but Jasper gives a freekick to Leicester and not a penalty

Jasper 😂

Was at a work do a couple of years ago, and there’s a picture of Jasper Carrot on the wall. We were debating whether he was still alive or not, general consensus was that he was dead. Couple of minutes later he walks past us and we just went into hysterics.

Perhaps it was a “had to be there moment” but it was fucking hilarious at the time.

He did look like the walking dead though.

After the worst decision by VAR I have seen which was the penalty awarded to penandes against us where Konsa "fouled" him, this no penalty decision by VAR against Timo Werner the current Chelsea game is the 2nd worst shocking.

Just wait until Lee Mason takes over the full responsibilities in his new role as the first official VAR adjudicator.

With these clowns in charge the game we love has been lost.

Werner just got a penno, Watkins got sent off for the same thing. Outrageous. Particularly as Werner also screamed like a baby.

Do we?

Bamford has scored more than Ollie this season . He has 16 goals .
Ayling is very decent . Is Cash better ?
Kalvin Phillips worse than Luiz, SJM?
Rodrigo ?

Man for man some are certainly level, but, we have age on our side - they have the better experience and solidarity. Even a younger one like Struijk has been in and around their first team for 2/3 years I think from memory - definitely involved in training since Bielsa arrived at the very least I'm sure.

It'll be interesting watching them this summer from an FFP stand point, but I just don't see them pushing on - stabilising around midtable, yes but not going forward yet.

Man for man some are certainly level, but, we have age on our side - they have the better experience and solidarity. Even a younger one like Struijk has been in and around their first team for 2/3 years I think from memory - definitely involved in training since Bielsa arrived at the very least I'm sure.

It'll be interesting watching them this summer from an FFP stand point, but I just don't see them pushing on - stabilising around midtable, yes but not going forward yet.

Yes. Not as clear cut as Fulford’s original post suggests . Certainly a mixed bag for both of us.