Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1321 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

I remember visiting Barnsley early 70's and the locals didn't appear to like us very much but then wherever we went the local towns nutters always turned up looking for trouble such was how it was in those days.

Mind you in the 3rd division days we normally took over towns such was the very large Villa following.

I'm glad Barnsley got beat but then Swansea mean nothing to me.

I remember visiting Barnsley early 70's and the locals didn't appear to like us very much but then wherever we went the local towns nutters always turned up looking for trouble such was how it was in those days.

Mind you in the 3rd division days we normally took over towns such was the very large Villa following.

It looked to me like the Barnsley fans were quite respectful and clapped the Swansea players off as they had to leave via the stands, and Ayew have them a nice clap back.

I was there in 87 3-1 win, Paul Birch (RIP) chipped in a sublime goal.
There was no roof on the toilets and the latrine was basically a brick wall with a gully at the bottom laid to falls. Good pies though

Long day at work. Just got in and thought I'd check Sky Sports News.

Good grief. I thought Harry Kane had died for a moment. Never seen this sort of coverage before.

Ridiculous!

Do you think they’re building up the transfer window being OPEN? Before it SLAMS SHUT

Woy going at the end of the season -
guess when you've reached the pinnacle of beating us there's just no point going on.

Sums up everything wrong with football and the PL

"I feel now that at the end of another successful season, in which we have secured our Premier League status, the moment is right for me to step down from my responsibilities of being a full-time manager.