Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1320 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Looking at the 4 clubs that might come up via the play off I can't help thinking I'd sooner have had the Baggies stay up so we have a local derby

Delighted to post the good news that Lee Mason is retiring at the end of the season........! :party:But don’t get too excited....the bad news is that he’s retired to become the Premier League’s first ‘dedicated VAR official’......Lee effing Mason!? :clown: As if VAR hasn’t been crap enough this season....next season they’re sending Lee to the frigging rescue! If it was bad this year.....we ain’t seen nothing yet! Talk about jobs for the boys! Sorry to spoil everyone’s evening....sirdennis in particular!

As a referee Lee Mason is truly a first class clown that no one laughs at.

You can tell by his new appointment the level of incompetence that's going on with these people.

I honestly despair with the whole lot of them.

UNFIT Former referee chief urges Lee Mason to RETIRE after Lewis Dunk free-kick debacle in West Brom 1-0 Brighton – ‘You wouldn’t see that in the local park’

https://talksport.com/football/8421...tire-lewis-dunk-free-kick-west-brom-brighton/

£1Billion spunked on a vanity project when they could of redeveloped the old ground for a lot less. Yes it was a complete shithole but there are ways and means of working with that. £500m would of done it comfortably

I really hope Barnsley or Brentford win the play offs. Someone different seeing as Norwich and Watford have bounced straight back up. Definitely don't want Bournemouth back.

Kane with Silva, Foden, Sterling around him break a few records I think. He'll definitely break Shearers premier league record before he retires.

Yup . The parachute payments give the relegated clubs a massive advantage.

The disparity between the leagues is a joke. Much like the disparity between Man City and the rest of the league.

Looking at the 4 clubs that might come up via the play off I can't help thinking I'd sooner have had the Baggies stay up so we have a local derby

All four teams in the play-offs are just as poor, if not poorer than Fulham and the Baggies. And as bad or worse than our side that won promotion.

The disparity between the leagues is a joke. Much like the disparity between Man City and the rest of the league.

All four teams in the play-offs are just as poor, if not poorer than Fulham and the Baggies. And as bad or worse than our side that won promotion.
yep not just poor teams but poor clubs I don't mean poor financially either as I think Barnsley have rich owners? I just mean unattractive clubs

9 billion dollars Barnsley's owners , that's as much as ours