Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 132 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

I know . I have just seen it. Even funnier was the dippers players complaining to the ref that some sort of impeding foul was committed by Benzema.
That's how I found the click, Daniel Sturridge tweeted it was unfair and should've been scrubbed off and I dropped on a report with fans calling him out for lack of knowledge of the rules of the game lol

At least I'm home and gutted and only paid £68 for a ticket
Imagine being stuck in Kiev having spent say £1k on a ticket to watch that crap and a 1-3 loss .

Ramos achieved his goal of crippling Salah - he tried to rip off his shoulder and the blind officials didn't see it .... FOM

Couples of lad sitting next to me had it on the phone on the train back from Wembley, everyone totally aghast with Gareth Bale’s overhead kick. Absolutely brilliant!
As much as I don’t like them you gotta give to Real, to win 3 on the bounce is some achievement. I did say to some Liverpool supporting lads that I couldn’t see them not winning it, it seemed like they took their foot off the gas in La Liga when they realised they couldn’t win it and went for the champions league, it paid off.

I despise Liverpool so watching them blurt is fine, what a goal by bale.
Thanks for the jemiliah picture.

Ramos achieved his goal of crippling Salah - he tried to rip off his shoulder and the blind officials didn't see it .... FOM

Did you see Ramos elbow Karius in the face as well? On about 50 minutes, Karius complained yet the ref and the idiot official who stands behind the goal missed it.

Ramos is a total disgrace, the dirtiest 'player' I have ever seen. He is the worst kind of cheat - doing things by stealth and play acting all the while to try and get opponents carded or sent off.

A disgrace.

As much as I dislike Madrid I hate the scousers far more.

Choosing a winner out of those two is like being asked whether you'd prefer a kick in the bollocks or a punch in the face. Completely arrogant clubs and fans despised for different reasons.

I just know that if I lived in either city, I'd be an Evertonian or Athletico fan.

I love the story about Red Star Belgrade's open top bus parade. A fan let a flare off which set the bus alight. The squad had to leg it double quick.

On a positive note Good Luck to Coventry City tomorrow in the league 2 play offs, their poor supporters have been up shit creek for far too long.