Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 131 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

To my knowledge that was built on the vain of work as per Valencia, not spending uber money for no real result.
He had Monchi behind the scenes, Sevilla have been very shrewd in the transfer market. I don't think anyone can make PSG European Champions in the short term.

Hence money.

With money he flopped and I'm not talking Chumps League failure, I'm talking performances and Ligue 1.

Tis why I said if he goes back to Valencia attitude it'll work - but I'm not sure he can do better than Wenger. But he's a fancy foreign name as is now de rigueur.

Former Villa striker Darren Byfield has been appointed as the new manager of my local team - Stratford Town.

He'd previously had a spell as manager of Redditch United.

Maybe this should be in the Really Interesting thread?

That's great Darren, but what we all want to know (especially Melon) is whether you are hungry? At 41, you are certainly young, but are you young and hungry?

http://www.stratford-herald.com/866...-town-appoint-darren-byfield-new-manager.html

Oh ffs. Now we have a 'hungry team' generic quote as well do we? .

Thankyou for bringing this to my attention JPA. Something else to be grumpy about!!! .

Imagine paying thousands of pounds to travel to Kiev just to have that shithouse Karius let in two absolute howlers and ruin everything.

I know . I have just seen it. Even funnier was the dippers players complaining to the ref that some sort of impeding foul was committed by Benzema.