Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1087 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Yes I get that but how in the world did clubs like arsenal miss out on him. He's better than any player in their team. I suppose if he'd been valued at £80m they would have looked at him.
Busy chasing shite like Pepe. I think Eze is a quality player, was very impressed with him when we played QPR season before last.

Would have loved him here but as Gillette points out he seemed to want to stay in London and I'm fairly sure Palace offered him a salary we wouldn't have.

Busy chasing shite like Pepe. I think Eze is a quality player, was very impressed with him when we played QPR season before last.

Would have loved him here but as Gillette points out he seemed to want to stay in London and I'm fairly sure Palace offered him a salary we wouldn't have.

Yep of all the wingers we were linked with and/or were available HE was the one I wanted. He was only 20m I think....but we are off on wages until we have been in the prem a bit longer. And he may have not left London whatever we had offered.

I did mention it on here a while back and it was finally reported this week as having gone through, they’ve had a partial takeover involving a bloke from Cambodia called Vong Pech and his company called Oriental Rainbows. Sounds like the Cantonese restaurant in Kings Heath. They also owe £110m to their parent company apparently. What a circus of a club, embarrassing they continue to carry this city’s name.

I did mention it on here a while back and it was finally reported this week as having gone through, they’ve had a partial takeover involving a bloke from Cambodia called Vong Pech and his company called Oriental Rainbows. Sounds like the Cantonese restaurant in Kings Heath. They also owe £110m to their parent company apparently. What a circus of a club, embarrassing they continue to carry this city’s name.
Yeah they love singing that they are Birmingham to us don't they lol