Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1086 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

It's ok though as they will still go gung ho even at 3-0 down.

Tactical wizardry it's called.

Well on 5 live they have just said that you can guarantee goals in a Leeds game.
Yes you can but I also guarantee that if Leeds are doing the same this time next season serious questions will be asked for fans and pundits alike who will be screaming progression

At the moment they are a novelty act like Sheff United were last season .

“What a wonderful half of football, some of Leeds forward play is wonderful, intricate movement on and off the ball is a joy to behold, what a shining light they are in the Premiership this season...” Currently Leeds are losing 3-0......what a result for them. Bielsa really is a magician..!

But it's doesn't matter that they are getting battered it's the "courageous football" we should only be talking about:hmmm::grinning:

Last edited:
What a marvellous last half hour for Leeds....the way they didn’t concede another goal but tried to keep looking for a consolation themselves was testament to the incredible coach supping his coffee, sitting on the bucket! Extraordinary. Leeds are lucky to have him and we are in fact all so lucky to be able to witness such an incredible tactical genius! :yes:
He's managed some decent sides for a few months Never won a thing and plays like the Argy team of 78 , Ossie Ardiles style

Mourinho said after the win over Leeds on BT Sport: “When we played the people who are considered the top six people say easier games are coming, but I of course don’t believe it.

“Leeds are difficult and Aston Villa is my favourite team in the Premier League at the moment.

“I enjoy watching them, they have good players and very well coached. This is up next.”

https://insidefutbol.com/2021/01/02...avourite-team-right-now-jose-mourinho/488163/

I switched talkshite on earlier and listening to the comments during the spuds game without knowing the score it sounded like leeds were about 5-0 up such were the comments about how good they were playing.

He's managed some decent sides for a few months Never won a thing and plays like the Argy team of 78 , Ossie Ardiles style

His only real stints in Europe till Leeds were Bilbao and Marseille. Bilbao he got them to 2 cup finals playing some brilliant football but by the time the seasons end came the small squad he had was completely knackered and got battered in the final of Europa and Spanish cup. At Marseille it was similar, brilliant start but couldn't sustain it but finished a creditable 2nd. Both clubs sacked him part way into the second season.

Basically he is a great attacking coach but his reputation is massively inflated due to him being a bit of a character and much better coach's like Guardiola taking parts of his philosophy and improving it. I don't mind him really but I do despise leeds and their horrific fanbase.

I switched talkshite on earlier and listening to the comments during the spuds game without knowing the score it sounded like leeds were about 5-0 up such were the comments about how good they were playing.

Same on BT throughout.....nauseating stuff!