Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 108 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Just watching Inter v Juve and the VAR has been used to good effect - a red card for an Inter player where he went over the top with a dangerous challenge.

Very good work by all concerned. Hopefully our clowns are watching this match too.

Just watching Inter v Juve and the VAR has been used to good effect - a red card for an Inter player where he went over the top with a dangerous challenge.

Very good work by all concerned. Hopefully our clowns are watching this match too.

I’m watching this game, what an ending. Absolutely sick for Napoli, football means so much to the people of that city. Stupid foul to give away right at the end and for Higuain of all people to snatch it, fingers crossed going forward for them after this!

Last edited:
Some very tasty fixtures on the last day. Preston, Derby (fighting for the final playoff spot) Fulham and Cardiff all playing teams who are battling relegation. Hopefully Fulham will beat Small Heath and then Preston and/or Derby lose.

Coleman sacked by Sunderland. Sunderland "have a agreed a sale" to an "international consortium" led by Stuart Donald, currently owner of Eastleigh. Eastleigh's have got through 5 managers since 2014 and ambitions to reach the EFL have well and truly stalled.

The vibes aren't good. Feel sorry for Sunderland fans.

If you take the stonewall penalties that Sunderland should have had on Friday and Man City just , then you can only come to the conclusion that the standard of officialdom has reached an all time low.

Lads did anyone see Colemans comments on Rodwell? 70K a week. As bad as we were christ almighty are they a thousand times worse. How are they going to come back from this? Surely they're financially fucked and will get smashed with fines because of their EPL Wage Bill with a L1 Budget and L1 Financial Rules?

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...l-will-not-play-for-sunderland-against-fulham
You could probably compare Rodwell with N’Zogbia, McGatemack and Gabby... I actually think we were worse at one stage, but thankfully we got a new chairman a little quicker...

Ha.
We had a lad play cricket for us called Tom Watts. We had some shirts done with our names on the back and decided to have our initials on as well.
His read T.WATTS
I actually went to school with a Michael Hunt. Nobody ever called him Michael. I blame the parents... :shake:

I couldnt be less interested in the Spurs Watford game. Nor could the Spurs fans looking at the empty seats my lord. Watford just being cannon fodder for the two minutes I watched while waiting for Westworld to start. Can't wait for our turn to be Watford turning up at the sky loved clubs waiting for the invevitable loss.

Yes. I have had a good old whinge in every thread I have posted in haven't I!.
Play off nerves making me grumpy I reckon.