Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 109 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

I couldnt be less interested in the Spurs Watford game. Nor could the Spurs fans looking at the empty seats my lord. Watford just being cannon fodder for the two minutes I watched while waiting for Westworld to start. Can't wait for our turn to be Watford turning up at the sky loved clubs waiting for the invevitable loss.

To be fair, under Lambert we had the best record against the clubs in the top 4 of the clubs not in the top 4. It was against the weaker teams where we threw points away.

Think it's in our DNA.

Are you 67 in disguise ?

How very dare you! :rotfl:

That did cross my mind when I posted it. I just can't stand them and as I'm sure TuBBz will agree, their is a massive stitch-up within UEFA so they consistently get all the big decisions going their way.

They are a total disgrace and an affront to the game of football and sportsmanship everywhere. Sergio Ramos, Marcelo and Cristiano Ronaldo fill me with such utter contempt and bile it's untrue. Disgusting.

Can't believe manure are looking to buy Samuel Umtiti or that Barca want to keep him. He is possibly the worst player I have ever seen wearing a Barca shirt.

Yes, it's gone under the radar a bit. And I'm surprised no one seems to be making much of the fact Liverpool played Roma in the 1984 final, or that it would be a re-match of the 1981 final against Madrid assuming they beat Roma.

Baffling.

How very dare you! :rotfl:

That did cross my mind when I posted it. I just can't stand them and as I'm sure TuBBz will agree, their is a massive stitch-up within UEFA so they consistently get all the big decisions going their way.

They are a total disgrace and an affront to the game of football and sportsmanship everywhere. Sergio Ramos, Marcelo and Cristiano Ronaldo fill me with such utter contempt and bile it's untrue. Disgusting.
Two clear penalties right under the nose of the “fifth official” - first the Marcelo handball, then the kick and clumsy lunge by Ramos who “reacted” by faking outrage at the ref saying he’d been kicked. And of course the ref fell for it. I used to really respect Ramos as a player (he was the best right back I’d ever seen when he played in South Africa for Spain). I think he learned how to be a dirty, cheating c*** after playing alongside the ultimate dirty cheating *** Pepe...

What about James kicking ball out so Asensio could be treated for cheating ? ( pretended to have cramp ) shambles - last 5 minutes !

What about James kicking ball out so Asensio could be treated for cheating ? ( pretended to have cramp ) shambles - last 5 minutes !
Absolutely shocking. James should be benched for the rest of the season and sent back. And authorities should ban him.