Official and Unofficial January 2023 Transfer Window | Page 132 | Vital Football

Official and Unofficial January 2023 Transfer Window

I hope the honourable gentleman is not implying that our young lads would in any way kick said shins.

Rather let us say that they would defend their territory stoutly and robustly, as would any red-blooded patriot of their respective countries, and that any injuries sustained by opponents bouncing off their manly physiques are regrettable consequences of playing football.

🤣🤣🤣

I'm in love with this post

Well done
Well done indeed

He's a passer?

I've seen the shithousery and the odd shot from distance

Clearly a physical player?

Yates is fantastic but his key passes and average passes per game, I would think, are less than Shelvey. He's sort of a combination of Frueler and Yates in my opinion. He definitely has a lower work rate than Yates

He also must have far more wealth than any of us ever realised?

i think people had been burned by fookwaz but even conservative estimates have him with hundreds of millions, a likely under estimation. Rich enough to not really pay any tax in Greece. Nowhere close to the saudi's etc but with access to those kind of people and financiers.

He might look like a giant fat, less than smart whatever but he works in oil. People had not heard of him here and there is no real equivalent but think a less right wing rupert murdoch who ships oil as well as media and you are on the right lines.

When do we have to publish our 25 man squad list?

Certainly be interesting viewing, because we may well see players excluded due to their injuries.

We know Biancone is out for the season & Bade has gone, so that freed up 2 spaces.... taken up by Scarpa & Wood.

Danilo doesn't count due to age.

Presumably, Smith dropped from the 25 to accommodate Navas?

Shelvey & Filipe additions, means that 2 must be going - no confirmation yet, but LOB to Blackburn could be one of those.

Toffolo's loan did not happen and Cook wanted to stay and fight for his place, so makes you wonder if one of our injured players (Kouyate, Richards, Niakhate, Awoniyi, Yates etc) could be out for the season?

Not heard whether we managed to offload/loan out Cafu, Lyle Taylor, Arter either.
Mbe Soh has gone out on loan, think he was in the 25

I think the squad looks like..
Born after 1st Jan 2001 not counting to squad of 25..
Danilo, Johnno and Mighten
Then 33 players born before 1st Jan 2001..
Keepers.. smith henderson hennessey navas
Defenders.. biancone williams aurier toffolo lodi richards worrall mckenna cook boly niakhate felipe
Midfielders.. colback yates obrien lingard mangala kouyate freuler arter cafu shelvey
Attackers.. mgw scarpa surridge awoniyi dennis ltaylor wood
Need 8 not to be included, smith, biancone, arter, cafu and Lyle Taylor fairly certain to be among the 8. then 3 of cook, toffolo richards, colback, obrien, kouyate, dennis and awoniyi. Injuries/recovery time are going to play a part in these decisions.
It is already a huge squad, also got 13 (I think) players out on loan to return as well.