NUFC v Leicester | Page 2 | Vital Football

NUFC v Leicester

What a result and a what a player we have here. This kid epitomizes passion and that's before you even talk about how good he is.

Be interesting to see what happens when Wilson's fit as he could play a wide berth occasionally (like the day wide right instead of Miggy for example)
Wilson is centre forward all day every day for me but what you said previously about inter changing is definitely possible with a player like Wilson and better wingers. I still think we need a real good striker, right winger and left back

Bruno absolute class. Just need to surround him with better quality players. Not convinced wilson will stay fit, too fragile. A top keeper, another central defender, plus quality midfileders and strikers needed.
Howe has done brilliantly to get us where we are.

Bruno is a toon legend already. As owl says just need to surround him with better players than we have. Desperately need two decent strikers that aren't made of glass

Well what do I know about us? Over 60 years of watching and I can't work them out. This could be the start of another exciting chapter

A game to forget for Perez. Not bitter or owt! Bruno carrying the team forward but it's all about the points! Great to have a solid defender in Burn also who can even stop our keeper from fouling him!

A lot more confident we will stay up now.

Well well that was superb. Outplayed but the end result is what matters. Bruno will become even better when we get another faster central midfielder next to him. He is the perfect MF. Good on defence and attack. rare find. Plus he loves the fans and they him. Credit to Willock for the winning goal, but the ground Bruno made up was unbelievable. The finish even better. Roll on new season.