NUFC v Leicester | Vital Football

NUFC v Leicester

Toon_NoMatterWot

Alert Team
Not an easy game by all means and I reckon this is won by whoever's midfield comes out on top.

They played in France on Thursday which was always an excuse used by Parsnip ahead of a game when we were in Europe last but I don't think it will affect them at all.

I reckon this is 2-2 but a win seals safety in my opinion.

Shocking goal to concede from every perspective but can't help thinking dubravka could have done better

Wood's too isolated the day. The Leicester centre halves and their holding player are all quicker than him and surround him .

Something the staff need to look at going forwards is our front three can be very rigid . Need to work on a bit of interchange, use Wood's height on the full back occasionally and let maxi or miggy have a spell in middle

Something the staff need to look at going forwards is our front three can be very rigid . Need to work on a bit of interchange, use Wood's height on the full back occasionally and let maxi or miggy have a spell in middle
Intelligent effective players needed for that kind of play. Our front players struggle to master their own position let alone drift into another. We are extremely weak up front relying on midfield for goals. Even the 2 wingers barely create chances

Intelligent effective players needed for that kind of play. Our front players struggle to master their own position let alone drift into another. We are extremely weak up front relying on midfield for goals. Even the 2 wingers barely create chances

Be interesting to see what happens when Wilson's fit as he could play a wide berth occasionally (like the day wide right instead of Miggy for example)

Reactions: Rza