Nuclear War | Page 2 | Vital Football

Nuclear War

They are the Jack Russell or Dennis Wise of international relations. They bark a lot so that South Korea/Japan/USA will give them more aid but if push came to shove, they'd be destroyed and they know it.

We all know it BB, it's PR, wrong un is trying to show his force and make himself a man. Although the US using bombers to overfly on 'training missions' is just as fucking stupid and incendiary.

Let's get Denis Rodman out there as a peacekeeping lol

Same as the Argies blathering about the Falklands again. They still have 80's equipment yet the 'few' new ships we do pack the punch of 5 from the 80's.

Sable rattling and bullshit.

So surprising from politicians.

I didn't realise that the Yanks had dropped dummy munitions on the North Koreans. Could you imagine if North Korea flew a dummy rocket into a US airforce base?

You aren't falling for the whole 'Kim Jong someone' won the world cup propoganda are you?

You think the South haven't sable rattled BS aswell to ingratiate themselves?

They are burnt from the same cook, maybe one day they'll realise that and stop acting like such arseholes.

Same applies to Ireland really, and I say that sharing blood.

And it's also Russia/Chelsea who back Ronery. They constantly veto the US so that's irrelevant, and even they are saying Scously 'calm down' this time round.

Ronery 1 is just trying to show he's not the faggot he looks...that's it.

Unfortunately he's blown the one chance he had to bring them into international relations but that's what Stockholm's does for you.

He'll die ultimately by his own petart now, he's made the wrong move.

murph - 29/3/2013 18:26

Probably a good time to donate money to keep the old girl flying too!

http://www.vulcantothesky.org/

She flys regularly over my house in the summer months, a magnificent sight

BodyButter - 31/3/2013 03:45

I didn't realise that the Yanks had dropped dummy munitions on the North Koreans. Could you imagine if North Korea flew a dummy rocket into a US airforce base?

Possibly because they didn't The B2's dropped dummy munitions in South Korea.

Why are you all worried about whether north korea will start the war? America is the dangerous one in this equation. They have a history of invading other peoples countries and using nuclear weapons.

If they decide they fancy a nice war they will provoke one.

Bikini Inspector - 31/3/2013 16:31

Why are you all worried about whether north korea will start the war? America is the dangerous one in this equation. They have a history of invading other peoples countries and using nuclear weapons.

If they decide they fancy a nice war they will provoke one.
#

Not worried, all this nonsense increases our chances of selling the Typhoon to Malaysia!

Apparently N Korea has now informed America that it is about to open up a can of nuclear whoop ass on it.

I am predicting Dennis rodman will be seen by historians as the modern day Neville Chamberlain. Instead of peace in our time it was kim is an awesome guy.

Historic moment.

merlin - 4/4/2013 19:33

has the two minute warning started yet?

No and I shall tell you why - in my opinion of course.

Whoever the real decision makers in the DPRK are, are looking to cement the podgy, unexpected leader Kim as this all great and powerful leader.

Even if the DPRK back down, it will be seen as a great success for Kim Jung-Un as he stepped up to the plate with respect to S.Korea, the USA et al.

What is going a little bit wrong now, is instead of China/Russia (main allies / usual suspects) simply continuing with their "steady on now chaps" nonsense, even they are tired of this consistent threat, when all that S.Korea and the USA are doing, are making sure there can be no tin-pot pre-emptive strike!

If they really do want a fight, then in my opinion all DPRK are hoping there will be someone in the US or S.Korean forces that gets a little bit too twitchy on a trigger, to justify it all. They will never start it.