Nuclear War | Page 3 | Vital Football

Nuclear War

But good luck to the little scamps. With the US ready to defend their interests with the B-2 Stealth Bomber and now the F-22 Stealth Fighter, the little darlings are still operating the Mig-21 Fishbed and even the licensed built version of the Mig-19 Fagot....60's interceptor technology!

[youtube=v/cb0ZyGOi2ME]

If there is a Nucleur War, will they abandon the football season, if so, this could be our best chance of avoiding relegation !!!

Serious - very very worrying.

revdpete - 4/4/2013 20:14

A war might divert all our attentions off the financial state of the world...

War is always good for business if you are a military contractor! Operations Herrick and Telic have told us this!

That said in terms of UK involvement, it almost seems like we're trying to stay out of this one. A couple of "well that's naughty" messages from Cameron and the foreign office.

Difference is, unlike Afghan and Iraq, we don't have any strategic bases out that way. I think a token Trident sub may actually be all we offer should conflict break out.

Shouldn't panic yet, we need to find out what tomorrows page 3 model thinks about the Korean situation first.

I will sleep much better if Jane 36-24-36, aged 23 from Peterborough feels that calm will be restored pretty quickly

I want nuclear war, if it means getting rid of the scum from this world!

murph - 5/4/2013 05:12

merlin - 4/4/2013 19:33

has the two minute warning started yet?

No and I shall tell you why - in my opinion of course.

Whoever the real decision makers in the DPRK are, are looking to cement the podgy, unexpected leader Kim as this all great and powerful leader.

Even if the DPRK back down, it will be seen as a great success for Kim Jung-Un as he stepped up to the plate with respect to S.Korea, the USA et al.

What is going a little bit wrong now, is instead of China/Russia (main allies / usual suspects) simply continuing with their "steady on now chaps" nonsense, even they are tired of this consistent threat, when all that S.Korea and the USA are doing, are making sure there can be no tin-pot pre-emptive strike!

If they really do want a fight, then in my opinion all DPRK are hoping there will be someone in the US or S.Korean forces that gets a little bit too twitchy on a trigger, to justify it all. They will never start it.

They can't have a go at South Korea because they'd be wiped out. South Korea won't risk the inevitable destruction of their economy.

The South Koreans don't seem bothered by it all. The only person who is worried by it is David Cameron. Somehow he thinks that nuclear subs floating around the North Atlantic will protect Britain from North Korean missiles which can't reach Britain anyway.

Peter gabriel had the right idea

Just get them all onto a bouncy castle, fill it with foam and get them to fill tubes with water.

Who-ever wins - rules !