Now Fawaz has gone,,, | Page 3 | Vital Football

Now Fawaz has gone,,,

Pope John XXIII - 20/5/2017 13:21

Just bought mine.

Takes forever because lots of new people were buying them. One family took half an hour. Just got in before they locked the doors at 1pm.

Cards being posted in July. Ticket office didn't even want to give me a receipt for a renewal, had to fight for that. Blu hasn't got anything.

Server also confirmed to me that today was the first day of sale

Bit worried about those "new" people getting tickets before existing season ticket holders.Hope my seat is being reserved for me until I renew

Realblustone - 20/5/2017 14:29

We have 5 tickets and they were bought at: 1728 19 May 2017

Dear Mr blu,

Thank you for purchasing with Nottingham Forest. We are delighted that you will be joining us at The City Ground for the forthcoming season.

Your order details are as follows:

Booking Reference: 7002xxxxx

Stand:MST
Area:

Web Sales Fee:
Total Price: 683.00

Lead Customer Details:
000000145xxx

So you've got fook all. You claimed you had got your season ticket. You haven't, no one has.

Well done for buying them, if you actually have.

Not really reason to launch a thread to have a pop at others.

Although you can say what you like about PVH as far as I'm concerned

Dear Mr blu,

Thank you for purchasing with Nottingham Forest. We are delighted that you will be joining us at The City Ground for the forthcoming season.

Area:

Web Sales Fee:

Lead Customer Details:
000000145xxx

Blu you didn't need to do that some of us believed you, some don't care others just did their normal i'm better than you, my dads bigger than your dad

Pathetic

ForestersRed - 20/5/2017 14:35

Pope John XXIII - 20/5/2017 13:21

Just bought mine.

Takes forever because lots of new people were buying them. One family took half an hour. Just got in before they locked the doors at 1pm.

Cards being posted in July. Ticket office didn't even want to give me a receipt for a renewal, had to fight for that. Blu hasn't got anything.

Server also confirmed to me that today was the first day of sale

Bit worried about those "new" people getting tickets before existing season ticket holders.Hope my seat is being reserved for me until I renew

Existing seats are reserved until 20th June so don't worry

Dear Marge

CP and I are committed to sitting together next season. I have agreed to sit in the LB but have second thoughts about that stand now. I do I break it to him?

B

This forum is dominated by a little clique of Immature grown men laughing at old jokes.

Still trying to work out how a teacher can be on this forum all day?

Used to be a great forum.

#onionz

Thanks da fuq

Realblustone - 20/5/2017 15:01

This forum is dominated by a little clique of Immature grown men laughing at old jokes.

Still trying to work out how a teacher can be on this forum all day?

Used to be a great forum.

#onionz

Thanks da fuq

Because I don't have lessons on Saturdays?

Personal comments again.

Have you ever made a football comment?

It's touching that you think so much of the posters on this forum that you sacrifice any footballing discussion to talk only about us.

What does your season card look like Blu. I'm really keen to know since no one else got one.

You do have it don't You? You said you did after all?

Apollyon - 20/5/2017 15:01

Dear Marge

CP and I are committed to sitting together next season. I have agreed to sit in the LB but have second thoughts about that stand now. I do I break it to him?

B

Owd I

Hardy Forest - 20/5/2017 15:47

To be fair he said he bought his tickets, he didn't say he walked away with them in his hands.

He said he got his tickets, not bought them.

Doesn't really matter anyway.

He got what he wanted from this thread- a dig and to be centre of attention for a couple of minutes, as well as a digital suck off from da fuq.

Pope John XXIII - 20/5/2017 15:48

To be fair he said he bought his tickets, he didn't say he walked away with them in his hands.

He got what he wanted from this thread- a dig and to be centre of attention for a couple of minutes, as well as a digital suck off from da fuq.

Rrrr diddums

You were wrong again

Apollyon - 20/5/2017 15:01

Dear Marge

B

I'm not going in A block.

da fuq - 20/5/2017 15:54

Rrrr diddums

You were wrong again

I'm curious to know what a discussion about buying season tickets would ever have to do with you? :19:

Dear Mr blu,

Area:

Web Sales Fee:

Lead Customer Details:
000000145xxx

5 tickets for £683?? . Cheap prices. Thought you sat in Peter taylor Main stand ? Unless all kids and over 75. You've done well to get them prices!!

Pope John XXIII - 20/5/2017 16:37

da fuq - 20/5/2017 15:54

Rrrr diddums

You were wrong again

I'm curious to know what a discussion about buying season tickets would ever have to do with you? :19:

Yeah will you purchasing a seasonticket card this year. Or is it same old usual excuses why you can't go and support your team in the flesh rather than on a forum?

Widdow - 20/5/2017 16:48

Dear Mr blu,

Area:

Web Sales Fee:

Lead Customer Details:
000000145xxx

5 tickets for £683?? . Cheap prices. Thought you sat in Peter taylor Main stand ? Unless all kids and over 75. You've done well to get them prices!!

It is bloody cheap.

Can only do it if he's in A, B or E block, going with an older teenager and THREE children under 11 who are free I think. It is possible

Pope John XXIII - 20/5/2017 18:01

Widdow - 20/5/2017 16:48

Dear Mr blu,

Area:

Web Sales Fee:

Lead Customer Details:
000000145xxx

It is bloody cheap.

Can only do it if he's in A, B or E block, going with an older teenager and THREE children under 11 who are free I think. It is possible

I know.

They must all be junior reds or blu making it up as he goes on !!

Don't you still have to be over 18 to sit in the A block (luckily your IQ doesn't)

5 Main Stand tickets for £683 is possible.

One or two of you lot might have to take shoes and socks off to help with calculations.