Now Fawaz has gone,,, | Vital Football

Now Fawaz has gone,,,

WolfHunter

Vital Squad Member
I have got my season tickets today.

I assume Woanz, PVH and co will be calling to an end of their boycott and getting down to the City Ground to cheer the lads on?

Even the Pope may be happy?

Thought not.

Realblustone - 19/5/2017 19:44

I assume Woanz, PVH and co will be calling to an end of their boycott and getting down to the City Ground to cheer the lads on?

Thought not.

Have you ever..... and i do mean ever ...made a post that isn't having a dig at someone ?

To be fair it's probably more likely than you posting something worthwhile..

Thought not.

I assume you haven't. Not selling season tickets as you would know if you actually got one today!

Widdow - 19/5/2017 20:18

Thought not.

I assume you haven't. Not selling season tickets as you would know if you actually got one today!

Busted :19:

What club did you get a season ticket for Blu?

Qadsia?

I'll be buying a real season ticket when they're really on sale me owd stalking fantasist nutcase.

You keep on with your calm but nervous club directors & their dreams of revolving £500m strips of land.

:18: :19: :35: :3: :64:

mao tse tung - 19/5/2017 21:09

Apollyon - 19/5/2017 20:50

Club Tropicana where the drinks are free

Is that the gaff where you were the Bouncer?

No it's a new revolving bar the Irish put on the strip of land when they were running the whole show for months if only they weren't bankrupt double glazing salesmen they'd have kept up the repayments & could have invited the Saudi & Kuwaiti royal families for cheese & nibbles as well as an exclusive chance to discuss property magnates in the North East, Mark Arthur's garage refurbishment, the new dust range, how jet fuel can't melt steel beams & maybe although highly unlikely not making up a load of fantasist lunacy on the owd World Wide Web.

Woanz - 19/5/2017 21:18

mao tse tung - 19/5/2017 21:09

Apollyon - 19/5/2017 20:50

Club Tropicana where the drinks are free

Is that the gaff where you were the Bouncer?

No it's a new revolving bar the Irish put on the strip of land when they were running the whole show for months if only they weren't bankrupt double glazing salesmen they'd have kept up the repayments & could have invited the Saudi & Kuwaiti royal families for cheese & nibbles as well as an exclusive chance to discuss property magnates in the North East, Mark Arthur's garage refurbishment, the new dust range, how jet fuel can't melt steel beams & maybe although highly unlikely not making up a load of fantasist lunacy on the owd World Wide Web.

Leave the Irish out of this ffs .

I wish I was a bouncer, they get all the girls (or boys)

Be nice to Blu

His all time greatest Forest hero just left the club after five fabulous fun filled seasons

He looked up to the guy and saw him as a role model so you have to be able to turn a blind eye to this untruth

If inside Blu's mind he has bought his season ticket already don't spoil the fantasy for him

Like Fawaz Blu isn't the sharpest tool in the box but unlike Fawaz Blu's wealth wasn't inherited

Blu had to work hard to earn every penny of the imaginary money he spent on the imaginery season ticket yesterday and for that I for one salute him :14:

Blu's posts have quite frankly been a breath of fresh air these last 5 years

I'm glad he's showed loyalty to the club with yesterday"s imaginary season ticket purchase and we should all be eternally grateful to see that the surgeon at QMC who spent 4 hours attempting to extract Blu's tongue from being firmly up Fawaz's arse has at least been partially successful

He's not been able to remove the "lies and deceit" gene or the "fantasy world" gene he shares with his role model but that was always going to be unlikely

I heard his best mate Jom was with him yesterday and bought four season tickets himself. But don't rule out the chance he may have bought eight