Now Fawaz has gone,,, | Page 2 | Vital Football

Now Fawaz has gone,,,

Season tickets were available last night, and definitely from the time this thread was authored.

Admittedly, via the tickets / home games tab the page states "no home games are available".
However, the season ticket option is tucked away within tickets / season cards / select seats.

Bought mine yesterday, a nice 10% saving and a better view than last season.
Nice one, Evangelos!

https://tickets.nottinghamforest.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/productSeason.aspx

BlackGold - 20/5/2017 08:12

Season tickets were available last night, and definitely from the time this thread was authored.

Admittedly, via the tickets / home games tab the page states "no home games are available".
However, the season ticket option is tucked away within tickets / season cards / select seats.

Nice one, Evangelos!

https://tickets.nottinghamforest.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/productSeason.aspx

So Blu was actually correct about the Season Tickets!

Egg on faces all round!

Nice one, Evangelos!

I'm talking bollox........

Jimmy Gordon - 20/5/2017 06:47

Be nice to Blu

His all time greatest Forest hero just left the club after five fabulous fun filled seasons

He looked up to the guy and saw him as a role model so you have to be able to turn a blind eye to this untruth

If inside Blu's mind he has bought his season ticket already don't spoil the fantasy for him

Like Fawaz Blu isn't the sharpest tool in the box but unlike Fawaz Blu's wealth wasn't inherited

Blu had to work hard to earn every penny of the imaginary money he spent on the imaginery season ticket yesterday and for that I for one salute him :14:

Blu's posts have quite frankly been a breath of fresh air these last 5 years

I'm glad he's showed loyalty to the club with yesterday"s imaginary season ticket purchase and we should all be eternally grateful to see that the surgeon at QMC who spent 4 hours attempting to extract Blu's tongue from being firmly up Fawaz's arse has at least been partially successful

He's not been able to remove the "lies and deceit" gene or the "fantasy world" gene he shares with his role model but that was always going to be unlikely

I heard his best mate Jom was with him yesterday and bought four season tickets himself. But don't rule out the chance he may have bought eight

You might want to edit that lot Jimmy

Are you absolutely sure that Blu was wrong about you building MAs garage?

Wouldn't it be fun if it turned out that Blu was the only sane person on this forum?

Apart from me and AC that is.

Hucknall Red - 20/5/2017 09:11

Nice one, Evangelos!

Wrong account Blu

mao tse tung - 20/5/2017 09:16

Hucknall Red - 20/5/2017 09:11

Nice one, Evangelos!

Wrong account Blu

No mate,

I was replying to Blackgold about purchasing a ticket, I realised after I posted that I was talking bollox so I edited my post,

Not got a fooking clue who Blue is......

I am, and only ever have been Hucknall red, even on the old 606 days. :14:

EM has been in touch already to book me for a very special garage

Something about it being bullet proof and armour plated?

He's asking me to do it as "a gift to the family"

I think it's an offer I can't refuse

But was Blu right or wrong?

You have all done him a grave injustice; the very least you could do is apologise.

I'm sure that of any of you had been wronged in this unsightly manner you would be up in arms.

Come on, who's going to be first?

"I have got my season tickets today" Blu said.

Has he?

Not sure he has to be honest.

I'm heading down later and will be able to say whether you can actually get a season ticket yet or not.

It's been 7 years at least since I've been able to pay for a season ticket and actually walk out with it.

It's not even certain you could pay for it online but even if he did he hasn't got it.

And blu deserves a fair bit back. A hundred people could roast him on this thread and it still wouldn't pay back the jibes he has made at posters

We all know blu lives in a fictional world. All he has to do is take photo of it and post it if he wanted to prove the doubters wrong. Simple

Just bought mine.

Takes forever because lots of new people were buying them. One family took half an hour. Just got in before they locked the doors at 1pm.

Cards being posted in July. Ticket office didn't even want to give me a receipt for a renewal, had to fight for that. Blu hasn't got anything.

Server also confirmed to me that today was the first day of sale

He is quick to call others not going to matches but I don't think Blu actually goes to the home games that he claims. Who can believe anything he says

We have 5 tickets and they were bought at: 1728 19 May 2017

Dear Mr blu,

Thank you for purchasing with Nottingham Forest. We are delighted that you will be joining us at The City Ground for the forthcoming season.

Your order details are as follows:

Booking Reference: 7002xxxxx

Stand:MST
Area:

Web Sales Fee:
Total Price: 683.00

Lead Customer Details:
000000145xxx