Nottingham Forest vs Middlesbrough sponsored by Lavish US Weddings 4 U | Page 4 | Vital Football

Nottingham Forest vs Middlesbrough sponsored by Lavish US Weddings 4 U

I did warn of this last season but was lumped in with the "wrist slashers".

No midfield as usual, just playing 4 centre halves because it always works so well.

Taylor absolutely useless again, get Silva on at half time. Put Lolley out wide and get Zincz in the middle with Garner.

I did warn of this last season but was lumped in with the "wrist slashers".

No midfield as usual, just playing 4 centre halves because it always works so well.

Taylor absolutely useless again, get Silva on at half time. Put Lolley out wide and get Zincz in the middle with Garner.
That's not going to happen, he will take zinc off around 70 minutes for Lolley.

I suppose the fact we are a goal down rather than a goal up is at least a bit different to usual. Maybe we'll score 2 in the second half?

Maybe hell will freeze over?

Same old rubbish, surely Randall & Co. can't let this go on, should be in the dressing room NOW giving CH the boot. It needs someone in who's going to kick a few backsides and bang some heads together. There is absolutely no pattern to our play at all. A year in charge and I still can't see any sign that the players know what they are supposed to be doing.

When our defenders have it no one comes short to take it, Garner should be taking I and starting us going forward. There's no cohesion at all in this side, Hughton can't work on anything at training.