Norwood - f*cking pathetic | Vital Football

Norwood - f*cking pathetic

Offers next to nothing on the ball and the amount of times he's cost us defensively is staggering.

He represents the stench of failure, right in the heart of the team.

Needs to leave this summer.

Get Pearson to replace him.

He's out of his depth. Done a great job for us in the past - but its a painful watch now.

But then has Fleck been any better today?

Fleck's not been great this season but he's never an outstandingly shit liability like Norwood is.

The reality is our midfield that has served us so well for 4 years is now past its sell by date.
Norwood in particular and Fleck have been shown to be way below what is needed at this level.
This puts an already decimated defense under ridiculous amounts of pressure and negates any possibility of using our main attacking outlets via WBs and CBs.
We need a complete overhaul in midfield whether Wilder persists with our current formation or not.

Norwood has been awful, what Fleck was good at last season was driving fwds and playing someone in or getting an effort on goal. Several times first half you see him going fwd with no options in front of him.

I'm happy for Fleck to stay and start next season, but that's it.

Lunny can fuck right off, and Norwood can join him, just minus the 'fuck you'.

He's a cocky shite as well.

Someone needs to tell him he's not in the Championship anymore.

absolute terrible ,pure dog turd .i was so wrong when i said berge is a blessing in disguise getting injured,got to be the worst comment in my postin history . fucing shocking im guteed really am

absolute terrible ,pure dog turd .i was so wrong when i said berge is a blessing in disguise getting injured,got to be the worst comment in my postin history . fucing shocking im guteed really am
and mi spellings even worse na lmfao. ,i just wanna go down with more than 11 points, cause owt equal or under will never get broken. and we,ll be for ever known as the worse side ever. plus we can win the cup lol

Yep me too got that wrong but got so much else wrong with these imposters masquerading as my team

I think you were half right. Berge is a talented player but his slow languid style does not suit our system. Hopefully he will help finance some much needed midfield reinforcements for next season. Someone that can whip a good cross in would be a start.

Yep me too got that wrong but got so much else wrong with these imposters masquerading as my team
agree pal but how bad must the rest be if we,re longing for berge,having said that i hope to go berg steps up when he comes back,i really do,he just has to develop a nasty side and quicken up

I think you were half right. Berge is a talented player but his slow languid style does not suit our system. Hopefully he will help finance some much needed midfield reinforcements for next season. Someone that can whip a good cross in would be a start.
its heart breaking that we cant be a side to accomidate berge and his style

I did tell you both it was a ridiculous thing to say,Sander's been our best player,certainly our best midfield player,not that that's been hard this time round.I hope we keep Sander,,there's a lot more i'd sooner see depart BDBL than him.UTMPB
i totally agree with you now,what a sad sad state of affairs we,ve become. id give sander one of mi legs if it helped him get back quicker ,i just though anyone that came in wouldnt be as bad on his current form,but my god was i wrong ,hes fucking head and shoulders above what we have a long wi lunny ,plus hourihane;)