Norwood - f*cking pathetic | Page 2 | Vital Football

Norwood - f*cking pathetic

I did tell you both it was a ridiculous thing to say,Sander's been our best player,certainly our best midfield player,not that that's been hard this time round.I hope we keep Sander,,there's a lot more i'd sooner see depart BDBL than him.UTMPB

Love to keep him but I think he will leave for two reasons, we will be able to get decent money for him and I think his ambitions are bigger than Championship level. That being said he is another that will rip up the champs next season if he was to stay.

Love to keep him but I think he will leave for two reasons, we will be able to get decent money for him and I think his ambitions are bigger than Championship level. That being said he is another that will rip up the champs next season if he was to stay.
Yes i get what you're saying Peggy about gettin decent money and him possibly/probably wanting to play higher than the championship as i said i'd prefer him to stay but there's nowt you,me or any other fan will be able to do whatever the decision on Sander is. UTMPB

Yes i get what you're saying Peggy about gettin decent money and him possibly/probably wanting to play higher than the championship as i said i'd prefer him to stay but there's nowt you,me or any other fan will be able to do whatever the decision on Sander is. UTMPB
like wilder says everyone as a price and 40 million would help us out

If Wilder thinks Sander worth 40 mill he wants to give his head a shake, did any other clubs think he was worth 22 mill.
arsenal and liverpool also juve but cause we persued him and kept going for him he came to us ,pretty much a stepping stone to bigger things but we,re shit going down and hes fucked up lol

i think hourihane will be a good addition though rodders
I mentioned the other day i'd seen on the Beeb gossip page that Villa were willing to let him leave on loan this month.I've liked him as a player since he was at Barnsley,He like's to shoot from distance also,i agree he'd be decent for us.UTMPB

I mentioned the other day i'd seen on the Beeb gossip page that Villa were willing to let him leave on loan this month.I've liked him as a player since he was at Barnsley,He like's to shoot from distance also,i agree he'd be decent for us.UTMPB
well accourding to mi piss taking mate we are in for him,lets see if mi mates gatting a slap or not

If they are then get him gone now, permanently if possible. Should be able to recoup the £2m.

I've a strong feeling that the board has put the brake on any further spending, it wouldn't be a big surprise, but we will find out in the next 14 days.

Tottenham have now registered an interest in Lingard. Time to see if he wants to ressurect his career and play games or warm a bench with Spurs.