Norwood - f*cking pathetic | Page 3 | Vital Football

Norwood - f*cking pathetic

If you beleive he is rubbish why does part of you think we'll get a fee?
It doesn't matter what any fan thinks Chippy,Norwood's having a poor season(not on his own obviously) but he's a very good player at Championship level,he's proved that plenty of times.UTMPB

Tottenham have now registered an interest in Lingard. Time to see if he wants to ressurect his career and play games or warm a bench with Spurs.
Why would Manure allow him to go a rival for a Champions League place? Be a bit daft i think but who knows with Football these days. UTMPB

It doesn't matter what any fan thinks Chippy,Norwood's having a poor season(not on his own obviously) but he's a very good player at Championship level,he's proved that plenty of times.UTMPB
Not saying he is playing badly, or at a lower level than last year. Aren't they all.
I hate the scapegoat reaction of some of our fans. just like the lost ball at 40 yards from goal on Sunday. Several players should have stopped Kane but no, Norwoood is to blame..

Not saying he is playing badly, or at a lower level than last year. Aren't they all.
I hate the scapegoat reaction of some of our fans. just like the lost ball at 40 yards from goal on Sunday. Several players should have stopped Kane but no, Norwoood is to blame..
But that's just natural- going back to the original mistake, the source. If he hadn't lost it so poorly then the others don't have to adjust their game.

If players don't/can't trust each other then that affectss how they positon themselves, how they play, how they set up which then stifles their natural reactions, their way of playing.

That carries on , no longer can Enda expect JOC to set him free so he holds back, bash holds back because he's not sure if Geotge is going to go as fast as he used to so the rapid play breaks down etc etc .

Follow that to it's logical conclusion and, when you've got a cack handed juggler who you're not sure whether he's going to collect it cleanly,drop it ,clear it cleanly, slice it let it bounce off him, do a ridiculous star jump 'just in case', come off his line, stay back,come halfway and stop catch it cleanly, flap a mis timed punch at it and you've got a team with understandable jitters.

BTW - all examples of those mistakes are there for all to see and have been seen more than once this season.

Aston Villa midfielder Conor Hourihane has agreed to join Swansea on loan for the rest of the season. Not one of Wilder's targets then.

But that's just natural- going back to the original mistake, the source. If he hadn't lost it so poorly then the others don't have to adjust their game.
But it was 40 yeards from goal and from a pass at pace to far infront of him. Totally unfair in this instance IMO. He did the same thing in the match
so I agree it didn't have a good game.

But it was 40 yeards from goal and from a pass at pace to far infront of him. Totally unfair in this instance IMO. He did the same thing in the match
so I agree it didn't have a good game.
All about consequences Chips - and the consequence was that NORWOOD, no one else, gave the ball away leading to a goal.

Had he not given it away the situation does not arise but he did, ergo it did. the rest would not have had to have any involvement had he managed to trap a ball.If the rest have to continually adjust/be prepared/anticipate for a PL footballer not to be able to carry out a very basic skill then they can have no confidence in their team mates, will have concerns over what to do,have their own game stifled and so n and so on so we get what we outlined above- an emasculated, fearful team unable to rely on each other to carry out the simplest of tasks.

And 40 yds is stretching it a bit

All about consequences Chips - and the consequence was that NORWOOD, no one else, gave the ball away leading to a goal.

Had he not given it away the situation does not arise but he did, ergo it did. the rest would not have had to have any involvement had he managed to trap a ball.If the rest have to continually adjust/be prepared/anticipate for a PL footballer not to be able to carry out a very basic skill then they can have no confidence in their team mates, will have concerns over what to do,have their own game stifled and so n and so on so we get what we outlined above- an emasculated, fearful team unable to rely on each other to carry out the simplest of tasks.

And 40 yds is stretching it a bit
Check it again, he was nearer the halfway line than the 18yd box. TT

Check it again, he was nearer the halfway line than the 18yd box. TT
True Chips, just about level with the bottom of the centre circle.

BTW look at R/dale on that 1st corner- in out, star jump, push defender. Now I know the ball never even got as far as the centre of the goal, where he was, but, if it had, his movement gave him no chance of gathering the ball.

It's the PL. If you lose the ball centrally 40 yards out the opposition are straight at you.

Norwood was utterly pathetic and to blame for their 2nd and 3rd goals.

True Chips, just about level with the bottom of the centre circle.

BTW look at R/dale on that 1st corner- in out, star jump, push defender. Now I know the ball never even got as far as the centre of the goal, where he was, but, if it had, his movement gave him no chance of gathering the ball.
We could keep this up all afternoon TT but I accept he not up to Blades standard
just yet.