Next Sunday | Page 7 | Vital Football

Next Sunday

it really beggars belief why did it take so long to ban flights from India

last year on hols in lanzarote just when it all kicked off flights where still coming to lanzarote from Madrid which was an hotspot at the time

a lot of politicians have a lot to answer for in many countries
Flights still coming in from India today, ffs.

Bangladesh and Pakistan on red list since 9th April.
Why not India, well Johnson did want his jolly there, to look like a total world statesman, not a total state (did you see what I did then?)

BREAKING: Prime Minister Boris Johnson has announced that due to the new Indian covid variant people will now be offered the Pun jab
Please start taking this Indian Covid Variant seriously !! My neighbour caught it and has been in a korma for a week and he's only just buried his naan.

BREAKING: Prime Minister Boris Johnson has announced that due to the new Indian covid variant people will now be offered the Pun jab
Please start taking this Indian Covid Variant seriously !! My neighbour caught it and has been in a korma for a week and he's only just buried his naan.

Not like you to be so light hearted about covid....like the puns ( jab) btw.

Is his pappadoomed as well?