Next Newcastle manager

Goalkeepers: Darlow, Elliot, Harker
Defenders: Clark, Fernandez, Lascelles, Lazaar, Manquillo, Sterry
Midfielders: Aarons, Colback, Hayden, Ki, Murphy, Ritchie, Shelvey
Strikers: Gayle, Joselu, Muto

Internationals: Almiron, Dubravka, Saivet, Schar, Woodman
Injured: Atsu
Fitness tbc: Dummett, Lejeune, Longstaff, Yedlin

With a first team squad currently standing as that, who in their right mind would even want to watch that.
7/2 for relegation is massively massively overpriced, i'd put money on us still losing if we could field all of the first 19 names

If what SDU had last year was a championship squad then wtf is that? They'd struggle to beat fucking Gateshead with that!

Maybe thats the new plan - instead of not trying in cups, don't try in the league either. Go down, pick up £100m from TV alone just for passing go. Spend £50m to buy promotion at the first attempt rinse and repeat!

No club is guaranteed coming straight back up fatty won't want relegation at any cost. I'd love to see them relegated and not come straight back up. maybe doing what the mackems have done might see the back of the fat fucker.

The ones that still go no matter what fatty does to them deserve nothing, and until they are punished for their blind loyalty this circus will just carry on.

I'd love to see the club's value plummet so that fatty realises he should have sold up when the price was £350m.

No takeover locking in the assets. No manager of any standing and having the best pay day of their lives to hinder him. Oh, and 52000 willing to support the team not the regime? FC will dip his bread, and, rapacious money man that he is, can you blame him?

There will be a few more leaving. You watch.

The crux of the matter is how much the fat pig wants the fans to suffer against how much he's willing to lose on his investment. I certainly wouldn't bet on him losing it all, to make us suffer the ultimate insult of being in the the mickey mouse division our illustrious neighbours were going to take by storm last season.

The shit will only hit the fan with fatty if they don't come back up until at least a season after the parachute payments end.

If this takeover doesn't happen and it's obvious it was another scam, and the fans still turn up you cannot feel sorry for them what so ever..their idiocy is an embarrassment because I don't know of any other sets of fans who would put up with what fatty has done.

You can correct me if I am wrong but this thread started with Martinez in the first post, before his name had hit the news feeds as a candidate. Since then he has become 2nd favourite.

Maybe Ashley is reading ToTT, getting ideas and then getting his daughter to lump cash on those we come up with?

I see Martinez is now favourite with some bookies and Flores has come down from about 40/1 to 8/1.

Wouldnt be surprised if this thing drags on until the last minute then appoints Redfearn, Dawson and Ameobi. Plenty names linked only to get the sheep excited to run out and buy season tickets. Not to mention the other carrot of the fakeover.

Been on extended gardening leave for the last fuck knows how many years.Got to the stage i couldn't care less anymore,but now i feel a crumbling of the towers is not far away.

Bob! Good to see you. Can't agree though. I don't think any of us are really capable of understanding how low FC can stoolp. He still holds all the cards. Only damaging his profit streams hurt him.

I too cannot understand anyone who gives him a penny. Despite being born and bred on Tyneside, that gullibility gene missed me out. As far as I'm concerned I don't care until it has gone. No point.

Bob! Good to see you. Can't agree though. I don't think any of us are really capable of understanding how low FC can stoolp. He still holds all the cards. Only damaging his profit streams hurt him.

I too cannot understand anyone who gives him a penny. Despite being born and bred on Tyneside, that gullibility gene missed me out. As far as I'm concerned I don't care until it has gone. No point.

Most of us are now discussing something we said 11 year ago.how the feck these idiots keep turning out i'll never know.ive not fallen out but associate a lot less with folk i once called friends from way back to the early 80's.

Been there Harry but i feel a momentous occasion is on the way and the club is in free fall now.bring it on i'll take a Sunderland if it gets rid of the wankers,and we start from the bottom again.

IT does not take this long to appoint a new manager.
Ashley is deliberately running it down and milking it prior to a sale.
No manager, selling players, no income.

Looks like Redfearn will have to multi task. Managing Liverpool Women last season to this must seem like a dream come true. :grinning: