Newcastle United vs Norwich City | Page 5 | Vital Football

Newcastle United vs Norwich City

This result is entirely Howe’s fault for playing Clark. Clark should never play for Newcastle again. Hopefully he was sent home at half time.

On another note, Almiron offers absolutely nothing. Not a thing.

So what's the general consensus now that we've pretty much all the unwanted records, I know this team are worse than the ones we had relegated but is it our worst ever team in the premier league era?

This result is entirely Howe’s fault for playing Clark. Clark should never play for Newcastle again. Hopefully he was sent home at half time.

On another note, Almiron offers absolutely nothing. Not a thing.

Agree with the first part the second I don't in the context of the game,.

So what's the general consensus now that we've pretty much all the unwanted records, I know this team are worse than the ones we had relegated but is it our worst ever team in the premier league era?
Yes. Not many on the pitch at the moment that you would keep is there?

In terms of ability this is the worse squad . In terms of attitude it was the side that went down under Shearer.

At 9 minutes with 10 men you'd take a point but it feels a huge opportunity missed. Joelinton man of the match for me. Lewis and Manquillo have to be the starting full backs. Shelvey looks like he's on a performance related wage under Howe. All the pressure is now on the Burnley game with a knackered squad. Lose that and we might as well start the Championship build.

Another draw that feels like a loss

Thre arent that many clubs in our position who can look to spend a shit load of money in January to sort out our most pressing issues

That coupled with the fight they have just shown there gives me real hope we can still beat the drop

We're def down tho. Absolutely no chance of coming back from this. Especially with this lot and our December run in. We'll be down by Xmas

We're def down tho. Absolutely no chance of coming back from this. Especially with this lot and our December run in. We'll be down by Xmas

I dont think the difference between us and 17th will be unachievable

History has nothing to do with it though
We have massive spending power that previously relegated clubs haven't

Not to mention the fact we can't buy a clean sheet. Pukki had 1 shotthe wholematch