Newcastle United vs Norwich City | Page 7 | Vital Football

Newcastle United vs Norwich City

I suppose a point with 10 men is ok but Clarke getting sent off fucked us over. Every time there is hope we are slapped down again. Will it get better maybe in January with some new faces, but I fear it will be too late by then. Ffs please let this nightmare end and let’s win on Saturday.

Aye three points would make a hell of a difference. Just got to get to January and not be 10 points plus a drift. Plenty of points to play for. Doesn't look hopeful but they have nothing to lose and can't get amy worse

Hard to analyse that given Clarke's idiocy after 10 minutes.
Apart from that surely the pennies dropped with Howe that that's probably our best 11 for the remainder of the month till we hoy the chequebook at it in January.
Joelinton looks a different player & Lewis had a solid game at left back.
Schar & Fernandez defended well.Shelvey worked his balls off.

Overall a decent performance given we were down to 10 men.
There's going to be a bit more chewing the table legs watching this lot but reckon there's still loads to build on as long as we're not too far adrift come the new year & let's remind ourselves that the fat fuck's gone.Than in itself is worth gloating over if nowt else!

Didn't see the game but will catch up when highlights are available. Rafa signed Clark to get us out of the Championship. This he and the rest of the squad duly did but is and has been out of his depth for too long in the Premiership. It's going to take something special to sort this out by May

Willock looks half the player he did last season. Dunno what's wrong with the kid.

Is he fully fit? He looked completely fucked when he came off. I know he hadn'ta proper pre season because of fatty haggling the transfer fee. Not making excuses but he was never gonna replicate what he done last year. I think he'll come good tho

He's a London lad, Arsenal born and raised.

Clearly thought he'd done enough at the back end of last season for them to have him back. They didn't and no one else came in for him.

His options were limited, couldn't even raise a smile on the day he signed permanently.

Doesn't want to be here, basically.

He's a London lad, Arsenal born and raised.

Clearly thought he'd done enough at the back end of last season for them to have him back. They didn't and no one else came in for him.

His options were limited, couldn't even raise a smile on the day he signed permanently.

Doesn't want to be here, basically.
I haven't had the privilege of watching to many games Neps but mates who go to the games reckon he's busting a gut on the pitch ?

I haven't had the privilege of watching to many games Neps but mates who go to the games reckon he's busting a gut on the pitch ?

He's put a better shift in the last few games, they all have, they're playing for a new manager and regime.

He was pretty anonymous the first part of the season and it will probably cost us.

He wasn't the only one.

He's put a better shift in the last few games, they all have, they're playing for a new manager and regime.

He was pretty anonymous the first part of the season and it will probably cost us.

He wasn't the only one.

Spot on, I think they had given up on Bruce and the old regime and I can fully understand why.