NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 121 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's interesting how the NDAs selectively apply isn't it. When it suits admin the terms seem to move accordingly. You'd think after the supposed secret bidder got spooked by on line chatter of other bids that the last thing admin would do is fuel more rumours and speculation.

Krasner also seems to use the term bidder in the looses sense of the word. He says they are a bidder due to completing the NDA form, but previously he said he sent out something like 50 to 100 NDAs and only 5 showed proof of funds and only 1 made a bid. So I think we should reserve the word bidder for people who have actually bid to avoid muddying the waters. Although I think that is probably on purpose.

Basically King, someone new has probably asked to see the books and hence signed the NDA like the 50 odd other parties previously. Just like all of those, this new bidder will run a mile once they see the full picture in terms of what they would be getting for the price Gerry is demanding!

Don't bother getting your hopes up, it's a non starter. In fact even worse, if I was betting man I'd have odds on it being them men who have just been forced out of Charlton.

Thank You: wafc4ever30
From Barry's Site,
Interview with Krasner.

''As soon as there is something definite,
by that I mean money shown and signature.
I won’t wait to call a press conference,

I will just announce it.
I will put it on the website, do a press release,

But even then from what they are telling me.

Is none of the bidders want their
identity disclosed in any way''.

Please don't try and guess the bidders, or else Krasner,
will blame this site, for losing the deal, in other words
we will be 'scape-goats' i.e.saboteurs!

Last edited:
I don't care how anyone tries to spin it, any prospective bidder who doesn't want their identity disclosed in any way raises an immediate massive red flag! Smurthwaite being the classic example, he didn't want his identity to leak because he knew the reaction he'd get and for good reason! Whereas the French Americans didn't mind their identities being leaked by Nixon because they had no skeletons in their closet and knew they would be well received by fans.

Like I said earlier, do not be surprised if it's the ESI lot who just got booted out of Charlton.

I don't care how anyone tries to spin it, any prospective bidder who doesn't want their identity disclosed in any way raises an immediate massive red flag! Smurthwaite being the classic example, he didn't want his identity to leak because he knew the reaction he'd get and for good reason! Whereas the French Americans didn't mind their identities being leaked by Nixon because they had no skeletons in their closet and knew they would be well received by fans.

Like I said earlier, do not be surprised if it's the ESI lot who just got booted out of Charlton.

I think Krasner is getting his excuses in early,
like the last time the 'deal' fell through and Krasner
blamed comments on social media.

Krasner is an imbecile. If the new interested party doesn’t want his/her/their identity disclosed, why the hell is he immediately in the paper notifying people of the interest and disclosing they completed an nda in record time and want a deal by the end of the week. Is he that fucking naive he doesn’t think it will generate discussion or is he deliberately trying to scupper any prospective sale? I despair with this bloke.

Nixon said one of the new interested parties has been here for 2 days of meetings and it will be 3 if they are still here today, so it sounds like they are keen.

But i do wonder where all these interested parties have been until now as we've been in admin for months. You'd think anyone who considered buying a club would've taken a look earlier rather than just arriving on the scene for the first time now.

Nixon said one of the new interested parties has been here for 2 days of meetings and it will be 3 if they are still here today, so it sounds like they are keen.

But i do wonder where all these interested parties have been until now as we've been in admin for months. You'd think anyone who considered buying a club would've taken a look earlier rather than just arriving on the scene for the first time now.
Has the saying goes better late than never

Just bidding their time watching price drop. Remember they are getting hell of a lot for a measly price.
Brentford are spending 70 million to get a smaller stadium with little infrastructure.
If someone serious takes over like the Brentford owner they could be laughing all the way to the Premier League.

Just bidding their time watching price drop. Remember they are getting hell of a lot for a measly price.
Brentford are spending 70 million to get a smaller stadium with little infrastructure.
If someone serious takes over like the Brentford owner they could be laughing all the way to the Premier League.
Krasner also indicated money from the EFL would be going to the new owners so a club with its own 25k seater stadium, training ground, a slashed wage bill in a weak League 1 and money due to the club - sounds like a much more attractive proposition than it was 2/3 months ago

Krasner also indicated money from the EFL would be going to the new owners so a club with its own 25k seater stadium, training ground, a slashed wage bill in a weak League 1 and money due to the club - sounds like a much more attractive proposition than it was 2/3 months ago
Worries me that though that people are only interested in the club for the money they will receive from the EFL and potential payments due to now crowds

Could be several reasons KDZ, but one could be that someone who may have been interested earlier or even from ‘the off‘ has been trying to gather partners or ‘money men‘ to back them ....and they’ve only recently finalised that support?

If Krasner is right, we'll have a new owner in a few days,
or is it another 'Red Herring' from him?

If a potential buyer tells Krasner that they are keen to complete this week and then they don't complete this week I don't see how Krasner can be blamed for that one.

He gets criticised if he doesn't share info, he gets criticised if he does share info and he gets criticised if something beyond his control happens. If he wasn't so incompetent in so many other areas I'd almost feel sorry for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.