NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 123 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious, do they mean football experience as a player or football experience as a owner? I also wonder what the supporters club goal is now?

Having read the statement again it does say someone from Spain,so not necassarily Spanish! Could be any nationality but based in Spain!

Well that’s fantastic news to a degree. They want anonymity so for Christ sake let’s avoid outing them on social media to avoid this going pear shaped.

I said to a degree as the statement doesn’t say if they’re taking the ground, just the sale of the club......
Yep. I'm a fan of Alan Nixon's work, but I really hope he keeps this one quiet. Hints are fine, but please don't splash their name/names all over social media/the papers.

You've made a very good point about the ground. Still a lot of unanswered questions here. I'm not going to start cracking out any champagne right now.

From Supporters club website:

We are pleased to share the news that an unnamed bidder has now progressed to the next stage of exclusivity with the joint administrators. Although there remains a long way to go in this process, the Supporters Club has made contact with the bidder and we are currently in discussions regarding the future involvement of the supporters at Wigan Athletic, should their bid be successful.

At this stage the bidder can not be named. However we will continue to keep you up to date with progress as often as we are able, and we hope to share more news regarding the next stages of the process over the coming days.

From all the team at Wigan Athletic Supporters Club.

Yep. I'm a fan of Alan Nixon's work, but I really hope he keeps this one quiet. Hints are fine, but please don't splash their name/names all over social media/the papers.

You've made a very good point about the ground. Still a lot of unanswered questions here. I'm not going to start cracking out any champagne right now.
I would think sale includes ground as admin wanted it that way guess the stadium will have a new name very soon hope one of our famous player and cough cough is involved new Springfield anyone

Hopefully the spanish bid is one of the big clubs buying a feeder club for decently cheap!

I would think sale includes ground as admin wanted it that way guess the stadium will have a new name very soon hope one of our famous player and cough cough is involved new Springfield anyone

That'd be fantastic if he was him.

Could still be Dutch many footballers/ managers from the Netherlands have been and still are based in Spain. No matter which it is I feel quite a large amount of beers coming on toneet

Status
Not open for further replies.