NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 108 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.5m for Euxton already, 250k add ons for all players, plus 500k on top of that for Geldhardt add ons. They've had more than their pound of flesh yet still they they refuse to let us be saved. That's approx 2.25m, yet they said they needed to sell the club to get 1.4m fees - are they seriously going to take that on top of the rest?

The more I've seen and heard from admim the more my concern has grown about their conduct and intentions. If this is true what the hell is going on?

The anonymous letter sounded like it was over the top but it seems like it was frighteningly accurate.

Yeung and Choi may have trief to kill us off but the admins will be the death of us by the looks of it despite us having a golden olive branch in our grasp.

Nixon also saying MBuzz not showing any urgency and still trying to work out what they'd be buying before putting offer in. Hardly convincing.

So basically admin rejected only offer on the table and only other serious bidder not looking that serious.

Admin confirmed via Harry Robinson that Ganaye gone after bid rejected.

Admin claimed they were expecting fans to pay half of 2m offer. Nixon said 2m offer did not include any fan money. If admin said it i strongly suspect it's bullshit and they'll probably tell a different version of events in the next interview.

It's sickening that they make more money the longer this misery gets dragged out.

Krasner said '' We are not here to run a football club'',

The way you are dealing this, there wll be NO
football club left to manage.

SOUTHEND UNITED, beware, of these Admin firms,
they will strip you naked, and walk away with your
your clothes.

Last edited:
It’s a just a game to these despicable *****. Acting with permission of a court but putting out statements that though know will be interpreted one way, but they know full well is not fact but they let people believe it. Their conduct has been utterly appalling. They’ve bleed the club dry and still won’t hand over the body for it to be buried.

Admin confirmed via Harry Robinson that Ganaye gone after bid rejected.

Admin claimed they were expecting fans to pay half of 2m offer. Nixon said 2m offer did not include any fan money. If admin said it i strongly suspect it's bullshit and they'll probably tell a different version of events in the next interview.

It's sickening that they make more money the longer this misery gets dragged out.
Well that is something the supporters club should comment on. If they did want the fans to pay half they can tell us because the admin has already said and if they did not then I think we need to know ASAP.

It’s a just a game to these despicable *****. Acting with permission of a court but putting out statements that though know will be interpreted one way, but they know full well is not fact but they let people believe it. Their conduct has been utterly appalling. They’ve bleed the club dry and still won’t hand over the body for it to be buried.

Shysters, in the extreme

There's always a first. Probably people should put their heads together to see what can be done in terms of challenging them.
We'd be best off trying to pressure via the media (especially via the supporters club) because by the time we got it to court we'd have been liquidated.

We really could do with a warts and all statement from Ganaye to highlight the tactics the admin are using. We need to hear from them whether the rumoured original £5m bid was real and genuine.
We really could do with a warts and all statement from Ganaye to highlight the tactics the admin are using. We need to hear from them whether the rumoured original £5m bid was real and genuine.
It would I imagine be in Ganaye and co's best interest to set the record straight as regards what's gone on. Because if they were to show interest in another club in the future then their reputation might not go down well with that clubs fans, putting them at a disadvantage from the start.

Krasner said the other day that a contract could be signed as early as today, although didn't expect anything to happen until next week. I know he changes tack by the second but bear with me.

Seeing as the French/US bid was already in, and they stated it as being their final one, what would be the point of him saying that knowing full well he was going to reject it ?

Could it be that a sale to another buyer is closer than we are aware of hence the news of the rejection today. For all we know this latest development could be a way of preparing us for the alternative after our initial disappointment of what was deemed the preferred option of the French/US bid.

All purely speculation, but who knows what is going on.

With you 100% on this Dude, if there is no other bidder then I would have thought the bid would have been put on hold, not rejected, to keep it live.

My reading of this is that the offer is below another bid already in, and although that bid is below what is required for the sale it is better than the Ganaye one. Therefore it is rejected in favour of the better bid. You wouldn't close the door on an offer if there wasn't something else in the offing. I would imagine that talks are ongoing with this other bidder in the hopes that they can be persuaded to up their bid.

The Americans and Ganaye have tried to play this out by involving the press and look to have blundered, if there is another bidder, and as you say this is speculation, then they have been keeping their cards close to their chest and kept their anonymity whilst working away in the background.

We will have to wait and see. In the meantime a win today will ease some of the pain.

With you 100% on this Dude, if there is no other bidder then I would have thought the bid would have been put on hold, not rejected, to keep it live.

My reading of this is that the offer is below another bid already in, and although that bid is below what is required for the sale it is better than the Ganaye one. Therefore it is rejected in favour of the better bid. You wouldn't close the door on an offer if there wasn't something else in the offing. I would imagine that talks are ongoing with this other bidder in the hopes that they can be persuaded to up their bid.

The Americans and Ganaye have tried to play this out by involving the press and look to have blundered, if there is another bidder, and as you say this is speculation, then they have been keeping their cards close to their chest and kept their anonymity whilst working away in the background.

We will have to wait and see. In the meantime a win today will ease some of the pain.

That would make sense but with our admins they probably just rejected it and have no bidders now. Stanley last week said there were no live bidders when Ganaye was still in so I think they are playing Russian Roulette with our future.

That would make sense but with our admins they probably just rejected it and have no bidders now. Stanley last week said there were no live bidders when Ganaye was still in so I think they are playing Russian Roulette with our future.

It really boils down to what you class as a "live" bidder at the time.

I have no doubt that there are interested parties, some will have registered an offer and some will be waiting to see what others do, are they "live". If their offers are below what has been asked do you class that as a live bid, its semantics really.

I just can't see the logic in rejecting an offer if you have no other offer on the table. Maybe they are as stupid as people are saying but I seriously doubt that, they are after all business minded people and are part of a successful and profitable practice and you don't make the sort of profits they do by being stupid.

It really boils down to what you class as a "live" bidder at the time.

I have no doubt that there are interested parties, some will have registered an offer and some will be waiting to see what others do, are they "live". If their offers are below what has been asked do you class that as a live bid, its semantics really.

I just can't see the logic in rejecting an offer if you have no other offer on the table. Maybe they are as stupid as people are saying but I seriously doubt that, they are after all business minded people and are part of a successful and profitable practice and you don't make the sort of profits they do by being stupid.

Judging by their actions so far I'm going they are definitely that stupid.

Although I have a suspicion they are daft the right way.

Someone posting on LinkedIn in the week pitching for four businessman to pay 250k to buy Latics says it all really. There is nobody else. Which is exactly what the admins want. They can now sell the stadium to Pollard and use the excuse that it was needed to keep the club going longer. Which was their plan all along as the leaked letter stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.