NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 107 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
If our debt increases 10 k a day after these hyenas have stripped our carcase bare how the hell are all the other clubs keeping afloat. We have no players no home as it stands so where is this increase coming from. This has always been about Begbys and their incompetent morons . With all the publicity with the appeal the money donated by high profile football people and how we went into administration. If we now fold I think there will be utter outrage . The EFL allowed us to start the season on the advice of the gobshites so if they now liquidate us I'm sure the EFL will have a few choice words for Fester and Co. This is an unmitigated disaster now and it's time to start praying for that miracle.

If you agree to buy a house and the fixtures and fittings that you thought you were buying are ripped out and the price goes up on a daily basis then we’d all walk away.

Don’t forget these ***** advised the other ***** to put us in admin instead of seeing out of the season and reaping all the financial rewards that would have brought. It would have brought the admins none so you can see why it wasn’t advised.

If you agree to buy a house and the fixtures and fittings that you thought you were buying are ripped out and the price goes up on a daily basis then we’d all walk away.

Don’t forget these ***** advised the other ***** to put us in admin instead of seeing out of the season and reaping all the financial rewards that would have brought. It would have brought the admins none so you can see why it wasn’t advised.

We can't give up, guys. There are other bidders waiting in the wings, I'm sure 😃

Krasner said the other day that a contract could be signed as early as today, although didn't expect anything to happen until next week. I know he changes tack by the second but bear with me.

Seeing as the French/US bid was already in, and they stated it as being their final one, what would be the point of him saying that knowing full well he was going to reject it ?

Could it be that a sale to another buyer is closer than we are aware of hence the news of the rejection today. For all we know this latest development could be a way of preparing us for the alternative after our initial disappointment of what was deemed the preferred option of the French/US bid.

All purely speculation, but who knows what is going on.

Hope you are right mate ....plausible

That said I am in the ‘straw grasping business‘ right now ...

Krasner said the other day that a contract could be signed as early as today, although didn't expect anything to happen until next week. I know he changes tack by the second but bear with me.

Seeing as the French/US bid was already in, and they stated it as being their final one, what would be the point of him saying that knowing full well he was going to reject it ?

Could it be that a sale to another buyer is closer than we are aware of hence the news of the rejection today. For all we know this latest development could be a way of preparing us for the alternative after our initial disappointment of what was deemed the preferred option of the French/US bid.

Why say it? Because he’s full of shit and craves attention.

I hope you are right but Stanley said day after we had a chance of going same way as maccasfield. These two contradict each other all time they a disgrace the pair of them.

I think we are gone now thanks to these incompetent morons. There are asset strippers and asset strippers. This lot take it to a whole new level. I am absolutely appalled. Who the hell do they answer to???

I think we are gone now thanks to these incompetent morons. There are asset strippers and asset strippers. This lot take it to a whole new level. I am absolutely appalled. Who the hell do they answer to???
The UK courts and they are appointed as an agent of the court. No admin has every been successfully sued for under selling assets, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.