NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 106 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nixon says we are trying to get a right back Tom James from Hibs and central mid Matty Palmer from Swindon.

Never heard of James prior to this but had a look into him, a couple of years ago seemed highly regarded and nearly joined West Brom. Apparently we tried to sign him before he went to Hibs when Cook was here. For whatever reason he only played a handful of games in Scotland.

I remember Matty Palmer playing for Burton the year we went up with them and thought he was decent at the time. Since then he was at Rotherham before joining Swidon i January this year.

Also Clarke the lad from Brentford is injured.

Nixon says we are trying to get a right back Tom James from Hibs and central mid Matty Palmer from Swindon.

Never heard of James prior to this but had a look into him, a couple of years ago seemed highly regarded and nearly joined West Brom. Apparently we tried to sign him before he went to Hibs when Cook was here. For whatever reason he only played a handful of games in Scotland.

I remember Matty Palmer playing for Burton the year we went up with them and thought he was decent at the time. Since then he was at Rotherham before joining Swidon i January this year.

Also Clarke the lad from Brentford is injured.

James has signed a contract til 17th Jan 2021 on loan.

That's sounds a bit more promising.

Palmer was the little curly headed lad in Burtons midfield when they were vying with us and Sunderland for promotion a few years ago ...I recall him as a Bloody nuisance ...so I hope he still is !

Sooner the admin piss off and stop drifting round the place like the grim feckin reaper the sooner we can start recruiting.

They are putting folk off.

Another week gone by and seemingly no further on or if we are,no one is telling us so yes,I agree,the silence is deafening

Nathan Cameron signed, beast of a centre half played and scored against us for Bury in the Caldwell promotion season. I thought he looked a really decent player back then but seems injuries plagued him since.

It's okay because Begbies are just doing their job, a horrible mess of a job. We should have acted sooner, that anonymous email must be correct now. Time for the supporters club to show some initiative and talk to the Americans and offering some of the cash we all donated, because complete silence from them to me means they have done nothing.

These administrators are crippling our club to within an inch of its life all because of the extortionate fees they’re charging.

They’re rejecting bids out of hand, knowing the longer they stay the more money they take in with zero concern for the long-term wellbeing of the football club.

Genuinely depressed by it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.