NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 95 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuine question admin said they are entitled to a percentage of sell ons - so if we get liquidated do they become entitled to the full amount of all the future sell ons? Is that a possibility?

If they were able to do that, could it be why they are so reluctant to compromise on the price despite continuing to devalue the club through sales? As they could know they have a fall back built in to get paid - potentially even more in the long term?

It's not an accusation but a question - but one that should be asked. Along with the other liquidation questions at this point about how admin get paid in that event, do they get paid more? Do they take priority over any remaining creditors? Do they get access the add ons we are due from player sales that were done before we fell into admin? Can they make potentially make money if we go bust?

Genuine question admin said they are entitled to a percentage of sell ons - so if we get liquidated do they become entitled to the full amount of all the future sell ons? Is that a possibility?

If they were able to do that, could it be why they are so reluctant to compromise on the price despite continuing to devalue the club through sales? As they could know they have a fall back built in to get paid - potentially even more in the long term?

It's not an accusation but a question - but one that should be asked. Along with the other liquidation questions at this point about how admin get paid in that event, do they get paid more? Do they take priority over any remaining creditors? Do they get access the add ons we are due from player sales that were done before we fell into admin? Can they make potentially make money if we go bust?

The clause will state payment is to Begbies not the liquidated club so absolutely.

The thing is, why are the Americans bidding on their own? I thought they was talking to the supporters club? Are the supporters club even interested in making a joint bid or vice versa?

Is the offer inclusive of SC funds or £2 mill plus SC funds ?... could make a difference but unlikely to pass muster with fat fuck either way.

Terrifying. Im afraid Id hazard a guess they would. Terrifying, to think its better for them economically if we go bust. How do they sleep at night

Well, leaving the chippy out of it ...it was a 1.5 bid versus a 3.5 ask.

If the Americans are only going one quarter the way towards the Admins....It’s difficult to see any likelihood of acceptance

They have to accept now, if they dont then their sole purpose is to destroy the club.

We had a 9.7m bill to pay creditors in full. We have brought in 12.5m. Wages short fall took the rest, so that only leaves us with admin/legal fees.

£2m to cover that is a ridiculously high figure for 2 months work, if the administrators dont expect that its pure greed.

After a sale we would be due 6.1m from the EFL for solidarity payments and transfer fees so we would be in a strong position.

Cook telling it how it is on Sky. Sell two at market value and they didn’t need to sell the rest. Administrators have fucked us through sheer incompetence.

I see they’ve Beggbies have kept Laurel and Hardy away from the media today. Sent out the forgot man instead to carry on the bull shit about there being 4 or 5 interested parties.

More or less it.

Said he knew he was going to resign when they started to make footballing decisions.

Said ‘we’ a few times. Obviously still hurts. Spoke to Richardson yesterday. Knows Sheridan.

Talked about Moore and basically how ludicrous it was they sold an international number 9 for 1.6 million as you can’t buy strikers of that quality for that price and referenced the Toney sale as a comparison.

More or less it.

Said he knew he was going to resign when they started to make footballing decisions.

Said ‘we’ a few times. Obviously still hurts. Spoke to Richardson yesterday. Knows Sheridan.

Talked about Moore and basically how ludicrous it was they sold an international number 9 for 1.6 million as you can’t buy strikers of that quality for that price and referenced the Toney sale as a comparison.

Another one for the list - when admin said they wouldn't make football decisions and would consult the manager on player sales.

Why should I hang my head in shame - I think we will rise again but it might not be for quite a few years - I hope I'm wrong but if they haven't got someone after 3 months it doesn't exactly look promising does it ?
We are Wigan we will be back UTFT 🤛🤜

Think at the rate we are going that money raised will be used to start a new club rather than spent on what is left of this one.

I hope that mon conducts himself better in negotiations....stuttering like feck on telly.

One of the few things that were reasonably clear to come out of his mouth was that in the next week a bidder could drop out so I think we already have the answer to Nixon's news from this morning.

I hope that mon conducts himself better in negotiations....stuttering like feck on telly.

Pretty sure I read they weren’t going to be at today’s game. First time I’ve seen this Watson chap, unsurprisingly as he could barely string a sentence together. Given their unprofessional media conduct I suspect the other two clowns have been stood down from media duties to avoid doing more damage to the company.

And quite what are they doing at Ipswich anyway....what is an Administrator adding to the match day process?....other than ‘double time‘ Sunday rates to their feckin’ bill ?

Probably heard about the yanks final offer and thought they’d better pump out some more bullshit about a string of buyers being lined up.

Status
Not open for further replies.