NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 388 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it hard to believe that every single bidder has somehow been extremely slow when it comes to showing "proof of funds". It's either every single bidders fault or the blame can be put towards the common denominator - The Admins. I go with the latter. I honestly feel these admins are snakes.

Any why would he know nothing. I’m sure he as more contacts in football than most of us on here. It’s His job football all day.

I'm sure he has contacts all over the place John. I'm also sure he's had some of those contacts feeding him info re some of our previous bidders. However, it's quite apparent he's sucking on fresh air at the moment.

That's no reason for us to not be positive though ............... just patient.

Interesting news that Darren Title has today registered anew company with Companies House named UTT 2021,could be it his his group getting us!!

The nature of the business registered is OEIC, which is an investment term. Could be that DR is diversifying in to selling investments.

The nature of the business registered is OEIC, which is an investment term. Could be that DR is diversifying in to selling investments.
Also, just throwing this out there, I'm not suggesting anything, but Everton fans coincidentally us UTT for Up the Toffee's and we know the Royle's have strong connections with Everton so perhaps we've all jumped to an incorrect conclusion about UTT 2021 - or perhaps we haven't.

What sources would they be. He’s as told every one what’s happening today. it’s ongoing.

Twitter conversation last night

Poster "Is there only one runner in the Wigan take over. Some say they have stopped giving you info "

Nixon "Really ?"

Poster Yes that’s what some are saying.

The poster didn't get an answer BTW

Nixon has been posting about the takeover this past week he's had about 15-20 tweets today talking about us / answering questions. He was the one who told us about admin changing the way they were looking at bids. He also said Frampton having funds checked and only one making progress. Roland not currently on board with Royle bid.

Seems like we go through this every few weeks. No matter how many stories he has broken on Latics over the last 7 or so years (not counting other clubs) people want to knock him. He's got nearly every transfer in and out for years, the appeal info and the majority of admin stuff. If someone wants to comprise a list of everything he said would happen that was proven false I'd love to see it next to the list of stuff he got right. I'm certain he has some misses but he's had loads more hits than all other media combined when it comes to Latics. He's not infallible but he's certainly the most credible and prolific source of information discussed on here.

Admin made no secret of their dislike for him but they even admit he's been right 90% of the time through this takeover.

If he was as non credible as some think it's funny how our former chairman and half our former team followed him.

Last edited:
Twitter conversation last night

Poster "Is there only one runner in the Wigan take over. Some say they have stopped giving you info "

Nixon "Really ?"

Poster Yes that’s what some are saying.

The poster didn't get an answer BTW

Nixon has said there is more than one runner multiple times but non are far along. Frampton furthest.

Nixon has said there is more than one runner multiple times but non are far along. Frampton furthest.
He's also (more or less) named other parties previously when they've been involved. It's the easiest thing in the world to suggest involvement, yet not name them.

There's no doubt he's had good info previously, but he does seem to be floundering somewhat at the moment.

Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Have to see what happens now that’s all we can do hoping for a centre back for week end

They will be working like mad to try and get someone but with no recruitment team, a 1.5k wage limit and the fact any available player who has other options will probably prefer a more stable option.

I can imagine available players may even be waiting until late in the transfer window to see if other clubs come in for them.

So getting bodies in is going to probably be nightmare under the current ongoing circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.